[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 60

tara: If possible, more details from this point. And with addresses, names, appearances.
Discussing trading systems in this thread is strictly forbidden. Get DragonSL to open a branch.

Concluded more standing on the hourly than the minute......

Closed the position too early.....

I'm not sure if I've got the right markup on H1, but I've got some doubts. Yesterday it worked fine on M15, but I doubt that I made the right markup. The manual is in Albanian for Ganner24

and I did.

andreika:

and I did.

It looked a bit early for the time being. Could go up to 3355 slowly. And then to the edge at 3400. And down again.

trump:

It looked a little early for the time being. Could go as far as 3355 slowly. And then to the edge at 3400. And down again.

I don't know. I'm not going to argue. I work on rsi and stoch

Nah, I'm salting the Euro for now with a target of 1.3320 and then on to 1.3260. And then we'll see...

Mathemat:
Discussion of trading systems in this thread is strongly discouraged. Get DragonSL to open a branch.

What is going on with the forum?

herzogtier:
Nah, I'm salting the Euro for now with a target of 1.3320 and then on to 1.3260. And then we'll see...

Below 1.3280 I wouldn't count on it.

strangerr:

I wouldn't count on 1.3280.

I could try a bigger buy from here as well