[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 27

Vizard:

I thought you were timing it...

when asked about levels, channels, etc... it doesn't have to get there...

I am ))) It's my latest bummer )))) I was implementing one idea and got a completely unexpected result - calculation of start and end times of short-term trends within a day )))) I'm not a genius, just an accident ))).

artikul:
It is )))) It's my latest bummer )))) I was implementing one idea and got a completely unexpected result - calculation of start and end times of short-term trends within a day )))) I'm not a genius, just a fluke )))

i don't believe it...run it for 10 years...

Vizard:

I don't believe it...run it for 10 years...
Don't want to make an automaton )))) For now, I'm racing the expert manually and watching the drawings ))) I want to beat the inertia of the market. Sometimes, you know, there is a last gasp of a dying wave. Maybe I will catch it too, so as not to cut the profit beforehand )))). Anyway, it is not my idea. I decided to check the 9, on which the famous square of Gann is based. In our next thread people try Ganzila and are also searching for some temporal regularities. My Expert Advisor also uses 9-digit cycles and levels. And they do work)))

artikul:
It is )))) This is my latest trick )))) I've been working on one idea but I've got an absolutely unexpected result - calculation of start and end time of short-term trends within a day))) I'm not a genius, just an accident ))))

Not the last one, but an extreme one.

No, a genius! Randomness is a manifestation of regularity!

artikul:
I don't want to make an automaton )))) For now I'm running the Expert Advisor manually and watching the drawings )))) I want to beat the inertia of the market. Sometimes, you know, there is the last breath of a dying wave. Maybe I will catch it too, so as not to cut the profit beforehand ))))

If it's + it's good... but conclusions can only be made on the method using available history (TS without optimization)... and the drawdown of equi will be well visible and you can think further.... better check it on quotes of different dealers... because TS may become sensitive to quotes with time....imho all of course...

Vizard:

If it pulls well at +... but conclusions can only be made about the method based on the entire available history (TS without optimization)... and the drawdown of equi will be well visible and you can think further.... it's better to check on quotes of different DTs... because TS may eventually become sensitive to quotes... imho all of course...
It's already noticeable )))) ))) It is especially funny when one minute before the end of the next cycle the connection with Alpari suddenly loses))

artikul:
You can see it now )))) It's especially funny when one minute before the end of another cycle the connection with Alpari is suddenly lost )))

this is life... and all the DTs do what they want...you have to take that into account...

Vizard:

this is life... and all the DTs do what they want... this has to be taken into account...
And I'm testing it on a real account )))) Everything is mature )))) ))) They feel something in their brokerage companies or they know when the price may go up))).

artikul:
And I'm testing on a real account )))) Everything is mature )))) They feel something in their brokerage companies or know when the price may go up))))

No ... I mean the connection and other kind of kitchen ... when the price bursts they of course do not know ... the market doesn't give a shit... it doesn't have to act the way you say it does... as long as the price keeps climbing upwards, enjoy it...

ps.there's no point in testing on the demo... Only the moments (settings) ...

Vizard:

no...i mean communication and other kind of kitchen ...when the price will go up...of course they don't know... the market doesn't give a shit... it doesn't have to act the way you say it does... as long as it's going upside down, enjoy it...

ps.there's no point in testing on the demo... only the technical points (settings)...

So it was just a coincidence)))) And the fact that the market does not owe me anything - I learned it long ago )))). That's why only micro lots and depo that I don't feel sorry for now ))))