Error On Downloading Mt5 Indicators

Hello Need help in solving this question and I believe we got intelligence in around this area

I recently installed IE9 on my windows 7 operating system but it fails to install an indicator thats called Arrow ZigZag mt5

I tried so much and even updated the system and this is the error it shows:

failed download product 'ArrowZigZag' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: Upgrade Required])

Il take a screenshot I was hoping someone can send me the indicator Him/Herself to me but only the mq5 file so I can compile it to Ex5 file

Regards

19935777: Hello Need help in solving this question and I believe we got intelligence in around this area. I recently installed IE9 on my windows 7 operating system but it fails to install an indicator thats called Arrow ZigZag mt5. I tried so much and even updated the system and this is the error it shows: failed download product 'ArrowZigZag' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: Upgrade Required])

Il take a screenshot I was hoping someone can send me the indicator Him/Herself to me but only the mq5 file so I can compile it to Ex5 file

You need to upgrade your MT5 to latest 64bit version and official build.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 Failed Market Download on 32bit Windows 10

Fernando Carreiro, 2021.04.30 01:23

Please note that MT5 32-bit is no longer being updated (and this may be the cause of your problems) and only 64 bit has continued to evolve. I believe that MetaQuotes has decided to no longer support 32 bit much.

19935777:

failed download product 'ArrowZigZag' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: Upgrade Required])

Yes, you need to use 64-bit Metatrader 5. Besides, your Windows should be on 64-bit to use this latest Metatrader 5.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

(www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: ])

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.05.02 07:14

Error '426' may mean that you are using a 32-bit operating system. Support for 32-bit systems is discontinued - you need to work in a 64-bit operating system.