[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 827

Can I have a word in private - which brokerage house has this kind of trickery?

Roman.:
Can I have a word in private - which brokerage house has this kind of trickery?
Me too if you don't mind )

Look carefully at the bottom left corner of the screenshot...

nikat97:

Senx... :-) I see...

Now I can see how they cut down my Avalanche last January... :-) I'm not with them at the moment - watching the demo...

nikat97:
False alarm. I just don't trade on it. Quite normal quotes as far as I'm concerned.

For real... :-)

THIS is the first time they've had such bullshit - in the history of my observation - since Sept. 2008... :-)

Knocked out by spliced feet - by all means...IMHO.

nikat97:

on the euro yen - it looks like they've already made adjustments...

Everything seems to be OK:

I don't even go near these comrades, I've never seen worse quotes. All the time there are all sorts of spiel.

7Konstantin7:

... I wonder how to trade then) if they're going to get you so hot, sooner or later, there's a scam all around)

there is no system, you lose on your own, there is a system, they will help you lose :D ...

nikat97 : Real Time Chart))

Bravissimo, guys! The clearest, most telling example of cheating by those who supposedly supply you with liquidity.
I just could not, no - had no right to pass by, leaving this outrage without attention.
Do you trust these people (companies) with your hard-earned money? If they were to catch fire around the corner!
Now they will start telling you that these people are dishonest - go to those - they are honest ... Nonsense.

I might advise you to do something, but I can't - I've given up. I gave my word to the people here not to start the old rattle.
So, there's still time, you're welcome to take it up with me.

moskitman:

Bravissimo, guys! The clearest, most telling example of cheating by those who supposedly supply you with liquidity.
I simply could not, no - I had no right to pass by and leave this outrage unattended.
Do you trust these people (companies) with your hard-earned money? If they were to catch fire around the corner!
Now they will start telling you that these people are dishonest - go to those - they are honest ... Nonsense.

I might advise you to do something, but I can't - I've given up. I gave my word to the people here not to start the old rattle.
So, there's still time, you're welcome to take it up with me.

I think you are exaggerating, there are normal companies, you can work.