[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 877

granit77:
There is no special trader's happiness. There is human happiness, if you are lucky, of course. <br / translate="no">.
Rural happiness is when ilan made a mullion of quid and didn't flush).

Yeah, and that moolen was transferred to your account by DC without any problems ))))

VKontakte lists have become fashionable: the 10 most... I decided to make my own list too: The 10 most unbelievable follies of mankind. The second item on my list is "Happiness is anything that has to do with money in one way or another."

KimIV:
VKontakte lists have become fashionable: the 10 most... I decided to make my own list too: The 10 most unbelievable follies of mankind. The second item on my list is "Happiness is something that has to do with money in one way or another."
And yet...о most women don't accept the possibility of happiness with a man who doesn't earn much. I think that the truth is somewhere in the middle: the presence of money is mandatory, but not a sufficient condition for happiness. The rich also cry.

Happiness is when you have the happiness of not thinking about it.

)))

khorosh:
And yet...о most women do not accept the possibility of happiness with a man who earns little. I think that the truth is somewhere in the middle: having money is an obligatory but not sufficient condition for happiness. The rich also cry.

Matriarchy! Women rule!

Actually, happiness is outside the category of money. The happy one will easily find it, get it, earn it, but it will never be a source of happiness, nor a means to achieve happiness. Pleasure, yes! Transient, passing, but happiness, never! And the unhappy person is either tormented by the lack of money, or frightened of losing it, because he remembers very well the need in its absence.

Now the question must logically follow - what is happiness? Happiness in life, in movement, in development, in the process, in striving for balance, harmony. it is a state of feeling that you have everything and that you can do everything.

KimIV:

Matriarchy! Women rule!

Actually, happiness is outside the category of money. A happy person will easily find it, get it, earn it, but it will never be a source of happiness, nor a means to achieve happiness. Pleasure, yes! Transient, passing, but happiness, never! And the unhappy person is either tormented by the lack of money, or frightened of losing it, because he remembers very well the need in its absence.

Now the question must logically follow - what is happiness? Happiness in life, in movement, in development, in the process, in striving for balance, harmony. it is the state of feeling that you have everything and that you can do everything.

Happiness is a state of the heart. You don't need external factors to be happy, you have to decide for yourself whether you want to be happy or not. It is a state where you decide whether you want to be in it or not. You are the source of happiness, your desire to be happy, nothing else. Everything else is just an appendix, all decisions made from a state of happiness.

nikat97:
Happiness is a state of the heart. You don't need external factors to be happy, you have to decide for yourself whether you want to be happy or not. It is a state where you decide whether you want to be in it or not. You are the source of happiness, your desire to be happy, nothing else. Everything else is just an appendix, all decisions made from a state of happiness.
Suppose I love a certain woman, but she does not want to marry me, as I am not able to support her decently. I feel miserable, I want to become happy but I cannot imagine the possibility of happiness without her. What should I do? Should I self-hype and repeat every minute: I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy...?

khorosh:
Let us suppose I love a woman but she does not want to marry me, as I have no opportunity to support her decently. I feel miserable, I want to be happy, but I cannot imagine the possibility of happiness without her. What should I do? Should I self-hype and repeat every minute: I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy...?

Happiness is not a definition, it is a state. Where it comes from is impossible to explain. And what is commonly understood as happiness is not. The definition of happiness is beyond our comprehension.

Trying to explain the inexplicable will lead to a dead end. Which we are already coping with perfectly well. That is, we don't get out of the dead end.