[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 872

That's where the exchange will take everyone in the countryside) I was saying that time goes by quickly life is short and everyone loses precious years of life here!) And you will understand it only when years have passed and it's already too late

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139328

<a href="/en/44751/

<a href="/en/44751/

7Konstantin7:

I advise you to quit forex and not to waste your life on it

I hope you quit Inst... Forex, it's all black, okay to the extent but no...

I tried their demo and wanted to test my Ts on cents because of the leverage of 1:1000 and I was horrified.

This, h.maiden, I got blocked...

I think you are not the first year in forex!!!

I think you are not the first year in Forex! And you should know that you should not give vent to emotions, let alone advise to quit Forex, if you are passionate about it!

As for the brokerage company, I can recommend EXNESS, leverage 1:2000, spreads are the smallest, reviews are very good!

And why such a leverage to open more orders or an unthinkable lot for a deposit and to get lost quicker?

Send me a link to a broker, I'd like to see it ;) it's a good one for a monkey.

BeerGod:
And why such a leverage to open more orders or an unthinkable lot for the deposit and get lost quicker?

The bigger the better in terms of loading the deposit with the necessary margin.

You are not obliged to play with maximal lot.

maiden:

This, h.maiden, I've been blocked...

I think you are not the first year in forex!!!

And you should know not to let your emotions run wild, especially to give you advice to quit Forex, if you are into it yourself!

A for brokerage companies, I can recommend EXNESS. Leverage is 1:2000, the smallest spreads, and very good feedback!

They have the best spreads and spreads are not that small.

you don't have enough money and there is no point in trading with large funds there.

they don't have enough money and they have to trade large amounts of lots and lots of order execution.)

271863768:
Just give me a link to the broker in the PM, I would like to look at it ;) for the martyr would be great

aha for a monkey a deposit from 100 is not cents

i will not do it under macaque :D) 50 orders max.

271863768:
Drop me a link to a broker, I'd like to see it ;) it's perfect for a marmoset
Google it, it's all there!!!

7Konstantin7:

aha for a monkey a deposit from 100 is not cents

not good for a monkey :D) max 50 orders

It depends on what kind of monkey you are!!!

I have a monkey, only uses one order, only doubles the lot!!!!

Hello villagers. I read your forum and confess to being fascinated by the idea of cross trading with martingale. I'm a novice programmer like many of you, but I've been trading forex for 1.5 years now, although I'm still in the red)). I've got a sudden idea how to make cross trading with monkeys safer and more profitable. I would be very grateful if who nibut of you to help in this - can be found who Ilan 1.6 with the correct code comments. Because to paint myself all the code I think just not realistic and will take a lot of time - but if suddenly someone has a code with comments, I'll share the system if that way will work out))). Thanks in advance for your attention.