[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 851

jelizavettka:

Yes... it's really a barrel of tar in a barrel of honey... it doesn't feel good. .... and also ... why did they make the meta-quotes so that the DC could see if the client was trading with an EA...or manually...?

anyone have any idea?

I don't know why they made it - they just did it manually... It can be hidden programmatically, but you have to try hard.) Have you done it? All for the comfort of the kitchen, so that the broker sees what they "sink", be it a hand or a bot)).

For the sake of memory, mayor put zero (provided that the account is traded only one bot and does not trade by hand), to remove comments that they do not come out, fractional lots, say 2.21 - it is clear that the trader can not trade such lots, once, twice, may, but not always fractional or multiples, then they can check sending requotes, if the bot, If they don't know what they are waiting for, they may check check with requote, if bot is not able to do it - there is a solution - random set or something like that, they write it in the code and it sends request to server in one second, then in three, then in two. But I think and all this can not guarantee that the kitchen does not disappear that you apply the bot)).

marker:

I've watched those videos with execution of orders and not only that

i have watched it many times a day, i trade 10-14 hours every day for many years and not only that, almost all brokerage companies have their own tricks, everyone does that

Some are just moderate and some are banned.

Me and Misha will soon put them all in jail :D

jelizavettka:

Anybody got a clue?

Check. Dedicated to all the villagers...

I'm preparing reports...

LIFE IS GOOD

>

7Konstantin7:

about those videos with execution of orders

i have watched it many times a day, i trade 10-14 hours every day for many years and not only that, almost all brokerage companies have their own tricks, everyone does that

Some are just moderate and some are banned.

Me and Misha will soon put them all in jail :D

"everyone has it" - that's the point, everyone has it with mt4.

Roman -ZHOSH)))

jelizavettka:

Yes... it's really a barrel of tar in a barrel of honey... it doesn't feel good. .... and also ... why did they make the meta-quotes so that the DC could see if the client was trading with an EA...or manually...?

anyone have a clue?

DC does not see it directly but may determine it by indirect indicators. But it's not fatal, so trade where EAs are not prohibited.

marker:
Roman -ZHOSH)))

I dedicate my heart and soul to all the "villagers"! No questions - yes!!! :-) I am preparing the reports.

_http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=15855 BCS is also a scam)

marker:
"everyone has it that way" - that's the point, everyone has it that way with mt4.

I also know that some traders do their calculations and analysis on MT, and import the signals into another platform to avoid all sorts of scams from MT's server side. They say it's very effective. Other platforms

don't have the same ability to play against the trader.

Roman.: