[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 850

271863768:

Valera, it's your time :D

I've already doubled my deposit in one kitchen ) I'll move to another one :D

i'm afraid to stop at one broker and build up my deposit there )

because i'm afraid to stop at one broker and increase my deposit there )... so i don't need to increase anything for what reason... (for i am afraid to stop in one broker and i dont want to increase my deposit so i dont want to increase it for what it is worth :) the more i increase the more i increase the more i risk of getting bumped so it will not work) the system should be stable so i keep the right funds and i should be able to withdraw profit

for instance, we keep 200 c.u. and withdraw as often as possible, e.g. 50 c.u. and when difficulties arise, we take a decision)

271863768:
There's more money in foreign kitchens ) and I don't think they'll touch the little fish ))))

Better go to the stock exchange. There all fair and transparent. (but you have to pay a small commission.) Even the FORTS is the same.

jelizavettka:

Better still, go to the stock exchange. Everything there is fair and transparent. (But you have to pay a small commission...) Even on the FORTS, the same.
For the exchange, you also need a decent deposit)))

271863768:
You also need a decent depot for the stock exchange ))))
Well... at least $1,000 for a Russian one.

jelizavettka:

And it's better to go to the stock exchange. Everything there is fair and transparent. (But you have to pay a small commission...) Even on FORTS is the same.

Exactly, it's time to think about hedges on forts)

Stop overdoing it on forex :D

_http://forexsystems.ru/obsuzhdenie-raboty-i-uslovii-brokerov/10982-obsuzhdenie-raboty-instaforeks-instaforex-112.html - so, trading with mt? I've read and watched the video, in a.h.e.u.))Insta - total crap))

marker:

It's got nothing to do with mt.

and that one... that's understandable... I've seen 100-4 marker jumps and more... I've seen 100-4 marker jumps at the opening of the week, at the opening of the trade week, and there's more...

MT just the same, it allows you to make such settings) And the kitchen of course uses it, there are also a couple of videos on youtube, which by the way actively clean out the metaquotes so that people would not see, it shows how the administrative part of mt4 works))))

marker:

Yeah, well, I'm just tired of thinking today.)

of course, the "brokers" live off the methaquot, so they make it what they want it to be)

marker:
MT just the same, allows such settings) Well, the kitchen certainly uses it, there are a couple of videos in youtube that by the way actively clean out the metaquotes so people wouldn't see them, it shows how the administrative part of MT4 works)))

Yes... it's really a barrel of tar in a barrel of honey... it doesn't feel good. .... and also ... why did they make the meta-quotes so that the DC could see if the client was trading with an EA...or manually...?

anyone have any guesses?