[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 843

moskitman:

it's a joke...

Fuck it, bro....

I rebuilt the system last week) plus I used my hands, I don't know why :D

Report from this week, first profit, trading place... very bad execution delays, i think they will be longer later... and many more goodies)

to a fellow coder... Tip ... i can tell you, i've removed the mm limit positions to 10 on one pair and the max if opened, then 120 orders, i've disabled EURCHF pair, spread is not realistic, just an unnecessary load, it will be ok in the rv ...

7Konstantin7:

Report from this week, first profit, trading place... very bad execution delays i think there will be longer later...

Kostyan - open a PAMM! It will be great for investors! Everything is predictable - on a sinusoidal basis, where they will share in the PAMM, where they will withdraw part of the profit!

Good for you and them... Nice TS...

Roman.:

Kostyan - open a PAMM! The investors will be great! All predictable - on a sine wave, where they will share in the PAMM, where they will withdraw part of the profit!

Good for you and good for them... Nice CU...

I would open it) while I have no money (and I don't know where to get it)

i have no money yet (i have no idea where i'll get it).

I have to try it out at least on cents, the conditions are bad and it bothers me and my trading robot.

if i had a good time, then i would be glad to get it.

7Konstantin7:

Yes, I would) while there is no money (and I do not know where to get them)

i have a small leverage on pamm, so i need 1000 c.u., but i would sure)

i have a lot of experience with this kind of thing.

Alpari - read their trading conditions. You open a ruble PAMM - that's 30 000 roubles (minimum = 9000) with a leverage of 1:100 - it will take out the dep load if you don't overspend...

7Konstantin7:

Report from this week, first profit, trading place... very bad execution delays, i think they will be longer later... and a lot more goodies)

to a fellow coder... i tell you, took out mm limited positions to 10 on one pair and that's a max if opens 120 orders

If you add an order of this magnitude, it will be perfect.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124634

Roman.:

I have been dealing with Alpari for many years and I have never been used to any brokerage brokerage. You open a ruble PAMM - 30 000 rubles (minimum = 9000) with a leverage of 1:100 - will take a dep load, if not to overspend ...

Well, the lot mini 0.01 if you count a maximum of 120 orders, most do not come to them, get 9.000 rubles pledge, I think correctly counted)

Yes, in principle, should be normal, just 30,000 I reserve anything spike for example 150 points)

I found the money and I will try to think out a PAM;) Al just does not inspire confidence in me, I did not have an ndd account and it looked very sad there)

he had a good brokerage side.

Skydiver:
Add something like this and I think it will be beautiful.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124634

There's not much profit in it.)

It's better to make mush you know and understand, to be focused on one thing)

Roman.:

I have an brokerage brokerage at my brokerage company. You open a ruble PAMM - that's 30 000 rubles (minimum = 9000) with a leverage of 1:100 - will take out the dep load if you do not overspend ...

I'm under 1:500, that's 9000 rubles as a deposit.

i can't afford 1:100

i have a real place with 1:1000 leverage which means instant withdrawal, i checked it myself) just hit the button and it went right down :D

i got a real brokerage house and i don't have any cents, it's a serious place)

there is no way to withdraw from a brokerage house.

7Konstantin7:

I'm under 1:500, that's 9000 rubles as a deposit.

and 1:100 won't do it.

Gotta keep working then...

It's like in the film "Brill Hand":

Nikulin: "Don't you have one just without the wings?"

Saleswoman: "No."

Nikulin: "We'll look for one..." :-)