[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 834

ivandurak:

Find a way to find moments in the market when Martin will not flip more than 3-4 times before a successful trade. If you use such a scheme https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138220 the number of flips can be raised to 9-10 times.

If you find a good idea, let me know and I'll translate it to a fiver.

I have not been able to achieve stable operation on a large time interval using rollover martin. But using an averaging martin is more promising. The EA is successfully tested on cent real. And if the Expert Advisor is skillfully assisted in critical situations, the drawdown can be quite moderate.

271863768:
I meant stable work Algorithms ) not opening a bunch of orders at the same level and small errors ) that's all ) I need a stable Double_minus ) I switch the martyr on in the flat ) and switch it off when out of the flat signals ) how to determine in advance a flat and out of the flat is not a problem for me ) the problem is in the normal adequate work of the martyr )
Please advise how to determine in advance the flat and out of it ?

On horizontal volumes :)

271863768:
On horizontal volumes :)
If you can give an example.

271863768:
On the horizontal volumes :)

Yes, very interesting. Tell me more about it.

P.S. This is the first time I've heard the term 'horizontal volumes'.

khorosh:
Achieving stable performance over a large time frame using a rollover martin is a difficult task and I have not been able to achieve it. But using an averaging martin proved to be more promising. The testing of the Expert Advisor on the cent real account is quite successful. And if the Expert Advisor is skillfully assisted in critical situations, the drawdown can be quite moderate.
Replyed in private

Guys, I'm not up to date :D Study the market, learn strategies, take what you need and use it in your own way:) I think you will find information on horizontal levels:)

Maybe someone has a proven way to convert a PDF with pictures and text in WORD

I downloaded a bunch of programs, all is not correct, only clogged my computer

I searched online resources same thing is either bugs or a fee

"need to convert a trust fund client agreement :D"

7Konstantin7:

Does anyone have a proven way to convert a PDF with pictures and text to WORD

two options

- either copy text and paste it into Word

- or run this PDF through FineReader.

I use the second one.

7Konstantin7:

Maybe someone has a proven way to convert a PDF with pictures and text in WORD