[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 828

220Volt:
No, Paha, you can't work - you can play. And anyway, how can you win or not lose in a game where the rules are dictated by your opponent?

220Volt:
I don't even go near these comrades, I've never seen worse quotes. All the time there are all sorts of spiel.

They made a hairpin - they got money from draining traders for advertising, in which they praise themselves and talk about honesty).

Roman.:

I think they've already made adjustments on the euroline...

Everything seems to be OK:

When they have a good idea, they do not do anything wrong. It is annoying that (I've read) they remove profitable deals on these spikes also retroactively, without warning, and if you ask - they refer to failure of quotes flow and that's why they had to correct this inaccuracy).

And the loss-making ones can only be removed when the trader notices it and pesters them with emails, which happens rarely.

moskitman:

So, there's still time, welcome to the personal.
Welkom in person - click on the ref. link)

jelizavettka:
Welcome to private messages - click on the ref link)
You can do it that way, but you don't have to confuse your personal message with a link in your profile

220Volt:

I think you are exaggerating, there are normal companies, you can work.
For the time being they will catch your deposit anyway).

7Konstantin7:
They will catch your deposit for the time being anyway).

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, several brokers, and you will be happy. You can't be afraid of everything, how can you put your money in the bank? That's just the way it is. There are risks everywhere.

220Volt:

You should not put all your eggs in one basket, several brokers and you will be happy. You cannot be afraid of everything, how can you put money in the bank? You cannot be afraid of anything. There are risks everywhere.

I have a lot of money, so there is no point in depositing anything there.

They don't have any sense to put them in the bank.

It's clear to me and to all in general for a long time) just a topic interesting to chat.

In the end, then all get only nervo.bka no more :D

220Volt:

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, multiple brokers and you'll be happy. ....

... to several brokers. )))

Everything is going according to plan, I would like to hit the glass now :D

I have a good working day, no drawdown, same as in the first one, in the first one I changed the parameters to generally safe, but will I make any profit)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=12350&lang=ru