[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 824

I added 150 and 365 Mashka according to the principle if Mashka is on top then open buy) ( Price is attracted to Mashki ) as a result with starting lot 0.1 lot multiplication 1.01 schag 3 points profit 5 out of 4000 makes 100% every month ) Maybe I will increase starting lot with increment ( LotStep ) and run on VPS for all ticks for 5-7 years on a minute )

7Konstantin7:

It's probably a downpour for everyone) and Yusuf must have had a 'fiftieth' :D

Yusuf leaked zero. He said so himself in his thread)

jelizavettka:
Yusuf leaked zero. He said it himself in his thread)
Sadly, there is no profit in forex, that's for sure.)

271863768:
I added 150 and 365 Mashka according to the principle if Mashka is on top then open buy) ( Price is attracted to Mashki ) as a result with starting lot 0.1 lot multiplication 1.01 schag 3 points profit 5 out of 4000 makes 100% every month ) Maybe I will increase starting lot with increment ( LotStep ) and run on VPS for all ticks for 5-7 years on a minute )
What TF is used?

jelizavettka:
Yusuf leaked zero. He said it himself in his thread)

no link? :-) where to look...

jelizavettka:

All.aggressiveIlans on euro-bucks poured out))
I'm doing well, but I have a pitch of 200(5 digits).

khorosh:
I am doing well, but I have a step of 200(5-digit).

This is good, but profits are small at this step...

Your ylans with settings, so far - driving...

The real is the eurobucks and the poundbucks.

Roman.:

This is good, but the profit with such a step is not enough...

Real - Eurobucks and Poundbucks.

The pitch is big, but the EA has two independent strategies and thanks to that the number of trades and profits are not quite small.

I bet 1 minute on milestones) but the owl was at the beginning of the topic) i got it like Avtoforex instead of profit i put trawl) i optimize it to buy and sell separately :) i think to put it on f4u cent so to say to gain initial deposit for real account ) what is good ) the more risk the more profit will be if i use trawl successfully )) profit line goes stepwise )

Roman.:

This is good, but the profit with such a step is not enough...

Real - Eurobucks and Poundbucks.

How many cents did you get in the last week on real?