[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 822

I don't get it, Selani!!! What's up? ?? :-)

Where are the erection charts for the parabolic rounding of the balance and the equity of the DEPs from the real???:-)

Watch and listen everyone! Till the end!!! :-) The "Music" thread with its faggot-like animals... :-)

ROBOTS WORK, NOT HUMANS!!!

>

7Konstantin7:

all die out)

no drawdowns so far, only a one time open lock... that's when the profits roll in.

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=38646&lang=ru

:-) Kostyan - you don't get it...

..."and Equity DEPs from the real??? "... :-)

7Konstantin7:

all die out)

there were no drawdowns, only a one time open lock... that's when the profits roll in.

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=38646&lang=ru

Goes well..... it's true, the drawdown is greater than the profit, but one can hope that the drawdown will always be stable.

7Konstantin7:

no slack)

That's it. Now catch up with Roman)) Finish at a lime.

7Konstantin7:

It's not a hedge, it's a complicated system, it's like an investment fund)

the difference is that when the ylans go down i keep on trading, worrying about everyone :D

and the difference is the drawdowns... i don't have any)

today's the day i covered

Is a hedge in this case a locke?

7Konstantin7:

It's not a hedge, it's a complicated system, it's like an investment fund)

the difference is that when the ylans go down i keep on trading, worrying about everyone :D

and the difference is the drawdowns... i don't have any)

today's the day i covered

Is a hedge in this case a locke?

Memories! :)

vladds:

Memories! :)

Cool!!! :-) It was necessary, IMHO, to draw a poker with a balance at the end... :-) so that the newcomers to the branch were not too deluded... what you have to plow and plow here to really - chop!!!

Like (for the sake of introductions) to do a series of: "I so wish summer would never end..." :-)

Roman.:

Cool!!! :-) With such great music it was still necessary, IMHO, to draw the poker with the balance at the end... :-) so that the newcomers to the branch were not too deluded... what you have to plough and plough here to really - chop!!!

Like (for the sake of introductions) to do a series of: "I so wish summer would never end..." :-)

But it takes a lot to get a car like this up and running! :)

vladds:

But it takes a lot to make such a machine go big! :)

Deposit is tripled after 3 months (compound interest at 45% MoM)!!! Details on ref. link here.

Just enough to start in a comfortable mode ILAN ... :-)