[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 780

OnGoing +nikat97

Using the ReportManager program, connect the safes from the tester

I'm sorry...

khorosh:

If you mean my post of 11.03.2012 07:13, the lot is not permanent there. It's not clear what the logic is?

Yes... About this post. Sorry about that. Thought the permanent lot! :))

I wonder what lot the Expert Advisor starts with at 10.000 and what lot it starts with at 30.000?

Roman.:
:-) Actually, it's a fun thing to do... at least it can be roughly estimated as well... when there are tester reports for each of the portfolio strategies...
No, it's not good for Ilan. Not for fixed lot trades either. If I add profits and losses, I may use a calculator.

MaxZ:

Yes... About that post. I'm sorry, then. Thought it was a permanent lot! :))

I wonder what lot the Expert Advisor starts with at 10.000, and what lot it starts with at 30.000?

Whatever I set, it will start with it. At the stage of strategy development I do not see the point of doing it by calculation.

OnGoing: But what this is all about - assessing the effect of hedging - is not there in the first place.
Did you mean to say "from diversification"?

Mathemat:
Did you mean to say "from diversification"?
Well, yes, you could say that. To some extent, the concepts are similar in this case.

OnGoing:
Well, yes, you could do that. To some extent, the concepts are similar in this case.
There is a man on this forum with the nickname HIDDEN. A couple of years ago he used to make a martin that was trading either all pairs available at the broker, or not all, but about 15 of them. I.e. the diversification was strong. At the same time he did a separate project on auto-optimization of any strategy within the framework of this topic. His approach was very consistent and systematic. With lots of homemade reports and stuff. I mean, it's unlikely that the villagers would repeat this level. So some time ago he froze all this work that had been done. Apparently, for a reason.

Diversification won't help Martin either - because of the thick tails of risk allocation.

P.S. Deaver only benefits when profits/losses are effectively limited to values that are small compared to the deposit.

4x-online:
There's a man on this forum with the nickname HIDDEN. A couple of years ago he used to make a martin, which was either on all the pairs available at the broker, or not on all, but on about 15 of them. I.e. the diversification was strong. At the same time he did a separate project on auto-optimization of any strategy within the framework of this topic. His approach was very consistent and systematic. With lots of homemade reports and stuff. I mean, it's unlikely that the villagers would repeat this level. So some time ago he froze all this work that had been done. Apparently, for a reason.

He probably had more than 50% probability of winning without martin in its pure form. And if < 50, then diversification would only smooth out a falling balance chart.

jelizavettka:

He probably had more than 50% probability of winning without a pure martin. And if < 50, then diversification would only smooth out a falling balance chart.
He had about 50-50, like any self-respecting villager. :) And the balance looked like that of the farmer: a smooth long growth due to small profits, and then the needle in 70% of the current deposit. I.e. the multiparity has no effect on the behaviour of the balance line of the martin.