[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 763

4x-online:
That's not what I'm asking about, but how it's found.
Let's consider it as know-how) It's interesting that it doesn't work with other parameters anymore, including other pairs)

OnGoing:
Let's consider it a know-how) It's interesting that it doesn't work with other parameters, including other pairs)
It's not serious. What about the percentage of the current balance if we try?

4x-online:
It doesn't sound very serious. What about a percentage of the current balance if you try?

Why? Then it will be exactly as you say, i.e. the drawdown is limited only by the deposit).

Also, my expression is a bit imprecise.It works exactly with this combination of settings, in absolute terms, the parameters can vary quite widely, while the system remains stable as well.

OnGoing:

Why? Then it will be exactly as you say, i.e. the drawdown is limited only by the deposit).

Also, my expression is a bit imprecise.It works exactly with this combination of settings, in absolute terms, the parameters can vary quite widely, while the system remains stable.

I am too lazy to find out. :)

Anyway, good luck. :)

4x-online:

I'm too lazy to find out. :)

Anyway, good luck. :)

Thanks) I think this good fortune (in the case of beating the Foreh) would be for everyone, not just for me) But let's not get too excited yet on nothing, let's look further)

End of day report March 5.

The downward spike was my mistake. Accidentally switched the timeframe on the chart and the EA re-initialised. As a result, loss-making trade, which was hanging for so long today, has closed.

But to be honest, I am glad about it) Because of the severe flat on the cross, which we got today, this "hanging time" could not be solved and did not allow opening new trades. Now moving on.

I.e. for the owl the more the cross moves, the better. It doesn't matter which way it goes, the main thing is the volatility.

I changed parameters a little as it appeared that the tester has some differences from the online one. Namely, the tester uses 4 points of OHLC candlesticks and therefore the profit is sometimes closed more than the norm when compared to the online ticks.

Now I have balanced it so that profit margins coincide with the tester, although drawdown may be a bit bigger now. To be more exact, on the contrary, it is less, but it may occur more frequently.

However, even with this variant the tester steadily goes upwards. The system is stable and non-critical to parameter changes, which is good.

One, two, three...

Roman.:

One, two, three...

The last one is real?)

OnGoing:
The last one is real?)

Yes...

OnGoing:
The last one is real?)

There's a dick twisting in my ears right now Herczyk 2012... :-) Warming up, in general... :-)