[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 657

new-rena:
That's right. Here is a picture of how the Expert Advisor shows profit when trading in one direction only, in this case it is BUY. All these are steps of idea development. If you read this article from the beginning, it won't be difficult to do the same thing, especially for you. Alexander?

In the tester, I can also show this kind of growth on a short section. But you understand yourself, on the other one it will be down. Moreover, with such an approach, the depo is not weakly loaded.

I have ploughed through this thread, but... stable I haven't been able to get any results. No, I'm not Alexander, though I know who you're asking. :)

Heroix:

In the tester, I can also show this kind of growth on a short section. But you understand yourself, on the other one it will be down. Especially the depot is not weakly loaded.

I've been over this topic, but... stable but I haven't been able to get any results. No, I'm not Alexander, though I know who you asked. :)

This is the sharpest section. That's why I have chosen it, so as not to wait too long for test results when debugging the program. And the program is absolutely sure that it will fail because all parameters of trading based on the maximum fall+growth of the price during the period (any, even from 1971) are calculated in advance and the decision concerning the number of pips that will be taken, the maximum number of orders, the total maximum volume of transactions, based on the margin and the deposit, etc. is made.

new-rena:
This is the sharpest section. That's why I have chosen it, so that I don't have to wait for the test results when debugging the program. And the program is absolutely sure that it will fail because all trading parameters are calculated in advance on the basis of the maximum fall+growth of the price during the period (any, even from 1971), the decision on the size of pips that will be taken, the maximum number of orders, the total maximum volume of deals, based on the margin and the deposit, etc. is made.

I understand that in your EA OrdersTotal is always no more than 1 ?

jelizavettka:

I understand that in your EA, OrdersTotal is always no more than 1 ?
The first one is a minilot, the others are opened in profits pips in the same direction, but in degrees from the previous one. I don't care if it's 100, but we have to calculate everything so we won't miss it.

I don't get it, at first I thought it was bullshit, but I have nothing to do on a Sunday and somehow it still works.

Files:

new-rena:
The first one we open with a minilot, the rest - through a step of profit pips in the same direction, but in degree from the previous one. Even 100, but you need to calculate everything - not to miss out

The others are opened if the first one went in profit and how?

new-rena:
The first one we open with a minilot, the rest - through a step of profit pips in the same direction, but in degree from the previous one. Even 100, but you need to calculate everything - not to miss out

I'm doing all the calculations now - I'm working out the equation to determine the lot, number of deals and pips to keep uncle Kolya at a certain distance).
MM is not the last thing, but the first thing.

mt4trade:

Do the others open if the first one went into profit and how?

The others are averaging the entry price as it moves in the opposite direction (towards the loss) on the open (open averaging) orders. As soon as the price pulls back, ALL packs of averaging and opening orders are closed, when all of them are on profit. The principle is ILANA - we are considering it.

BeerGod:

I don't get it, at first I thought it was bullshit, but I have nothing to do on a Sunday and somehow it still works.

There are a lot of misalignment errors here. And the strategy is obvious - opening lots of trades on the trend with no stop-loss.

Take 10 was still there, with 10 or more orders - forced closing of the bunch, but it never came to this condition)