[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 656

new-rena:

Trend Indicator (gist)

sign of CMA(values +1-growth, -1-decline) * Volume*( Low-High)

EMM, well it's probably not only a trend indicator. And the other 1100 lines of Expert Advisor - comments? //---))

Heroix:
We will see in a month or two. In the meantime, I don't believe it. :)

new-rena doesn't believe in omens like Mr. Paukas, and will post a real life steat for us)).

jelizavettka:

Why go to the bathhouse? The man gets a storm of positive emotions from his grail discoveries. Is that a bad thing?

Suddenly he's running around the house naked shouting "EVERYTHING!!!" - it's so cute after all ))

Yes, of course, weirdos brighten up the world!

jelizavettka:

new-rena doesn't believe in omens like Mr. Paukas and will post the reala steat for us.))
Fact. I will even put a link. What is there to be afraid of)))

new-rena:

Trend Indicator (gist)

sign of CMA(values +1-growth, -1-decline) * Volume*( Low-High)

Maybe ...(High-Low) ?

new-rena:

The demo is here, the screen is here, but the last one was not calculated correctly. There was a parameter in pips - how much to take (step in pips), but the calculation was wrong. Now this parameter has been recalculated via margin and is not needed at all.

The strategy is here )))) And the idea of lots is also wrong. They no longer exist. The error was in the programme. Although we have managed to get them to the full extent - to the plus. Otherwise we get complete rubbish if we start to close something in minus

Maybe I'm not in the loop - but is it "racing" on history? It cannot work for the current market segment only, and then "suddenly" it will sell out?

khorosh:
Maybe ...(High-Low) ?
if(iMA(Instr,SMA_TF,SMA_Period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i-1)>iClose(Instr,SMA_TF,i-1)){prizn=-1;}
      if(iMA(Instr,SMA_TF,SMA_Period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i-1)<iClose(Instr,SMA_TF,i-1)){prizn=1;}
      Trend=(iHigh(Instr,SMA_TF,i-1)-iLow(Instr,SMA_TF,i-1))*iVolume(Instr,SMA_TF,i-1)*iMA(Instr,SMA_TF,SMA_Period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i-1)*prizn;         

I think so)))

mt4trade:
Maybe I'm not in the loop - but does it "race" on history? Doesn't it happen that it only works for the current section of the market and then "suddenly" drains everything?

All right. Here, in the tester, here is a picture of how the EA shows profit, trading in one direction only, in this case BUY. All these are steps of idea development. If you read the thread from the beginning, it will not be difficult to do the same thing,

new-rena:
Yes, I think so)))
Can you show a picture of the turkey?

khorosh:
Can you show me a picture of the turkey?

Easy: (to make a decision we only look at BUY/SELL above/below zero). We are not interested in the current bar, because we are not interested in how they are trying to lose us.