[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 639

jelizavettka:
I like to try and get to the heart of it, sorry, but I think it's more fun that way and I feel an influx of knowledge.)
Yeah, as long as there's money)))

khorosh:

By switching to discussing personalities you demonstrate the weakness of your position and lack of argument in an argument. It brings to mind Vysotsky:

To the honour of the chess crown.

"...I got him - over the hip with a grip,

Or - a knight's move - on the head!"

I've already explained it, even twice. But you must have some personal ambition of your own to get out.

What's unclear here. In the Ilan variant under discussion (in this thread), the classic one-way Ilan is not used anywhere, except in your tester runs.

OnGoing:

I've already explained it, even two times. But you seem to have your own personal ambitions asking for an outlet.

What's not to understand here. In the Ilan variant under discussion (in this thread) the classic one-way Ilan is not used anywhere, except in your tester runs.

Can you explain to a dumbass, please, is it for the woofers of poverty?

That's not my point.

I'm interested in the substance of it.

If not difficult in a nutshell.

Dersu:

Can you explain to a dumbass, please, is it for the bidirectional trade?

I'm not talking about the other thing.

I'm interested in the substance.

If it's not too much trouble in a nutshell.

I don't quite understand, please be more specific.

The thread itself (see first post) started with Vlad suggesting that Ilan could be used for a round-trip trade. That's why people got interested. And the trivial use of the monkey (one-way averaging) has long been familiar to all.

OnGoing:

I don't quite understand, please be more specific.

The thread itself (see first post) started when Vlad suggested using Ilan to trade both ways. This is why people are interested, as the trivial use of the monkey is familiar to all.

Yes, I agree, the branch has gone beyond what has been proposed.

The question is: does this double sided trading option have an advantage over other options?

As far as I have followed and understood, this is the RF 2015 Prof owl variant

OnGoing:

I've already explained it, even two times. But you seem to have your own personal ambitions asking for an outlet.

What's not to understand here. In the version of Ilan under discussion (in this thread), the classic one-way Ilan is not used anywhere, except for your tester runs.

So here there is essentially no Ilan with loks at all. Running two strategies in parallel on buy and sell is not locking. If it were locking, then every time buy opens a sell trade should be synchronously opened, but this is not observed. Read my reply to ask for clarification. If you look around the thread, you will find that the classic Ilan charts have not been posted by me alone.

Too bad there's no branch content - hard to navigate! Maybe someone in the know can do it? At least for the previous hundreds.

There is a variant of a grid I once wrote on demand. There were two differently directed orders on each grid level. That was where the locking was really happening.

khorosh:
So there are essentially no Ilans with locks here at all. Parallel operation of two strategies for buy and sell is not locking. If it were locking, then every time buy opens a sell trade should be synchronously opened, but this is not observed. Read my reply to ask for clarification. If you look around the thread, you will find that the classic ilan charts have not been posted by me alone.
Calm down, MT5 doesn't give a shit whether you have separate strategies or one. It simply will not allow you to open two opposite positions for one instrument, and that's it. And the question asked was exactly about the possibility of working on a five.

Dersu:

Yes, I agree, the branch has gone beyond what has been proposed.

The question is: Does the proposed two-way option have advantages over the other options?

As far as I have followed and understood, this is the RF 2015 Prof owl option.

In my opinion it is even more difficult to ensure stable operation of a two-way ilean than a one-way one. When one direction is in drawdown, the other will never compensate for its drawdown and requires additional margin to open its orders.