[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 638

jelizavettka:
OK, and on this ten thousand dollar depot what is the minimum lot used? If it's less than 1 - then the work is not comparable with cent. And you can't draw a parallel.

I put a 20,000 lot 0.01 lot increase of 1.1

What's there to match? charge and go)

new-rena:
Not Ilan. There will be refills of lots of 20 )))
I see) Oligarchs play big)

new-rena:
Not Ilan. There will be refills of lots of 20 )))
Yeah, that's what the lot calculation is for) (jelizavettka:)

jelizavettka:
I see) Oligarchs play big)

:D

Of course who has lots of money ...

7Konstantin7:

I put a 20,000 lot 0.01 lot increase of 1.1

What's there to match? charge and go)

I see. It's just that if we decrease the deposit by 100 or 10 times - the nature of the graph and the relative performance of the Expert Advisor will become worse because of the increase in the percentage of the deposit at the minimum lot increment.

jelizavettka:
I see, I am just dreaming) What I mean is that if I decrease the deposit by 100 or 10 times - the nature of the graph and the relative performance of the Expert Advisor will be much worse because of the increase in the percentage of the deposit for the minimum lot increment.
I'm not going into details, I just did it not to get bored)

7Konstantin7:
I don't want to get bored.)
Mm-hmm... On Real)))

7Konstantin7:
I don't get into the thick of things, so as not to get bored.)
I like to try to get to the bottom of it) I think it's more fun that way and I feel the influx of knowledge).

jelizavettka:
And I like to try to get into the most, excuse me, cloaca) I think it's more fun and feels the influx of knowledge).

Fun :D Well, yes knowledge is useful) in fact, too, my head is always full of thoughts)

OnGoing: ... ...some people must be getting senile, grouchy and clinging to every word).

By turning to discussing personalities you demonstrate the weakness of your position and your lack of arguments in an argument. It brings to mind Vysotsky:

To the honour of the chess crown.

"...I got him - over the hip with a tackle,

Or a knight's move on the head!