[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 637

OnGoing:

Is it your owl or Ilan's? By the way, this applies to all villagers. Please post the equity graph as well, it's enough to please yourself and others with beautiful pictures of the balance sheet.

Here is an excellent indicator from Igor Kim. It attacks an already traded history and displays the real picture https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9702.

It does not consider the commission but it may be easily corrected in the code by adding half a pip. However, the general trend can be seen even that way.

And you can also post a screenshot of the terminal where you can see the funds...

or they are really fooling people)

new-rena:

Where did you see on the demo equity report?

Why in the report? You draw an indicator and post a screenshot here, it's easy) It draws the balance there too. Although, the basement report would also help.

7Konstantin7:

Can you also post a screenshot of the terminal where you can see the funds...

or they are really fooling people)

Exactly, you can do it that way. But the turkey will show ALL the history of equity changes, it will be a good addition to the main report.

OnGoing:
Exactly, you can do it that way. But the indicator will show the entire history of equity changes, it would be a good addition to the main report I think.

yep more visible if threw on a large time frame)

or it will show on m1 half a day :D

7Konstantin7:

Yes it is possible so on cents that it is normal to risk and not boring)

3000 rubles is 10,000 cents :D

If you can get up to 1 million in less than a year, then why not...

I see) Then you need to add a minimum lot limit to the program - to match the cent. There is no such thing as a hundred-thousandth lot)

jelizavettka:
I see) Then you need to add the limits of the minimum lot in the program - to compare with the cent. One hundred thousandth of a lot does not happen)

I don't understand why)

cents mini lot 0.01 = 3 kopecks and 0.10 = 30 kopecks and 1 lot = 3 rubles

so the norm with the mini- lot 0.01 not more...

OnGoing:
Why in a report. You draw an indicator and post a screenshot here, it's easy) It draws the balance there too. Although, the basement report would also not hurt.
I have a screenshot on the previous page. I have the equity graph there. However, while I was preparing to it (a day ago) equity was falling. It did not go straightaway ))))

new-rena:
On the previous page I put a picture of the screen. There is a graph of equity there
That's great. This is already a good tone) Let's hope that the villagers will eventually make it a practice).

7Konstantin7:

I don't understand why)

cents mini lot 0.01 = 3 kopecks and 0.10 = 30 kopecks and 1 lot = 3 rubles

so the norm with the mini- lot 0.01 not more ...

Well, what's the minimum lot used on this ten-thousand-dollar depot? If it's less than 1, then it's not comparable to a cent. And you can't draw a parallel.

jelizavettka:
OK, what is the minimum lot used on this ten-thousand-dollar depot? If it's less than 1, then it's not comparable to a cent. And you can't draw a parallel.
Not Ilan. There will be scraps of 20 lots each ))))