[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 633

khorosh:

If you don't know what ask meant, why are you answering for him and using the pronoun "we" not only for him, but for all the participants in the thread.

Are you so sure that your position coincides with everyone else's?

There you go again, sophistry) Or a pinched ego?)

OnGoing:
There you go again, sophistry) Or a pinched ego?)

Let others judge whether this is sophistry or iron logic).

Don't swear. If you add mutually exclusive buy/sell conditions to ilan, there will be lots - but what good will that do!

jelizavettka:
Don't swear. If you add mutually exclusive buy/sell conditions to ilan, there will be lots - but what good will that do!
We're not arguing - it's a friendly argument).

Ilan's main principle is averaging, and it is not a very competent one. Now I am writing an EA based on averaging and principles of the probability theory, which will definitely shake any Ilan by all parameters.

I will write it and brag about it to the villagers. ))))) if it works.

Hi all! I'm not going to be around much these days!

Here's an owl that's working on the rebound.

Whoever's interested, go ahead and spoil yourselves!

I'm gonna be out of the department for a while!

I'm warning the comedians! I didn't blow it! I didn't make any money! I just didn't trade! Profits to all!

/decompiled deleted - Mathemat/!

vladds:

/Decompiled deleted - Mathemat/

Why was it removed?

vladds:

Why was it deleted?
Decompiling is bad, they say. violation of ISO rights).

vladds: why were they deleted?
According to forum rules, public posting of decompiled files is strictly forbidden. A repeat violation will result in a ban.

Mathemat:
According to forum rules, public posting of decompiled files is strictly forbidden. Repeated violations will result in a ban.

i.e., this owl is someone else's!? strange but i participated in its creation (my thoughts and his code!) i.e. it's just someone else's code?