[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 619

Roman.:

He's been "holding out" for two years now... :-) You need the right approach, IMHO, and that's it...
I've tried it. So-so results, but the fact is that such a system also lasts a long time

Roman.:

He's been "holding out" for 2 years now... :-) The approach needs the right one, IMHO, and that's it...

Nothing out of the ordinary. With the right approach, Ilan can hold out longer.

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2009.01.02 10:00 - 2012.02.01 15:25 (2009.01.01 - 2012.03.01)
ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)

Bars in history1140162Modelled ticks2275036Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1000.00

Net profit43103.24Total profit71674.42Total loss-28571.17
Profitability2.51Expected payoff3.87

Absolute drawdown815.64Maximum drawdown6448.28 (16.51%)Relative drawdown88.79% (1460.38)

Total trades11145Short positions (% win)9298 (72.53%)Long positions (% win)1847 (69.57%)

Profitable trades (% of all)8029 (72.04%)Loss trades (% of all)3116 (27.96%)
Largestprofitable trade726.34losing deal-157.34
Averageprofitable deal8.93losing trade-9.17
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)43 (83.33)Continuous losses (loss)18 (-1012.80)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)1463.17 (6)Continuous loss (number of losses)-1012.80 (18)
Averagecontinuous winnings9continuous loss4

khorosh:

For 3 years would you trust the money to a monkey? And if not, why waste time fitting it in?

Roman.:

Look at the manager, look at his forum, look at the tabs, in particular the means tab... and everything becomes clear ... the important thing is the APPROACH!

All: "Wings, legs..." (c) - it's the tail that counts! :-)

The approach is cool, yes. Rural, I'd say. Dropped from almost 4,000 euros to almost 1,000 euros. You like that, go for it. There might even be some idiot investors. They're called huts.

khorosh:

Approach taken from HERE?

Equity is clearly not Ilan's.

4x-online:
The approach is cool, yes. Rural, I'd say. Dropped from almost 4,000 euros to almost 1,000 euros. You like that, go for it. There might even be some idiot investors. They're called huts.

It's not in euros - it's the compound % return that has fallen from 4,000 to 1,000. Its down in euros from 2,000,000 to 750,000 :-) during such a slump... many jumped ship, but some stayed... :-) That would be OK... Nothing wrong... :-) but he is too greedy - 50% offer - IMHO, predatory with THIS kind of risks...

Reshetov:

Is the approach taken FROM HERE?

What can I say about equity, well, what can I say, you just don't know all of Ilan's capabilities. You despise him.

Roman.:

It's not in euros - it's the compounding % yield dropped from 4,000 to 1,000. Its down in euros from 2,000,000 to 750,000 :-) during such a slump... many jumped ship, but some stayed... :-) That would be OK... Nothing wrong... :-) but he is too greedy - 50% offer - IMHO, predatory with THIS kind of risks...
IMHO the approach is as clear as 3 kopecks. The system is in drawdown, investors withdraw what is left, their losses are closed. In other words, the woman (investors) has a head start, and the mare (illan) feels better. Others, who did not have time to withdraw, have received 50% on a snout. And so you can milk the suckers for a long time.

Reshetov:

Approach taken from HERE?

Finishing up my version of net-ILANINE based on an osma indicator with a preemptive approach on MOCL5... :-)

What prevents us from closing a loss-making position followed by opening in the same direction with increased volumes according to one or another averaging variant (multipliers of next averaging orders may be chosen: by FIBO numbers, by arithmetic progression, by geometric progression (classical approach, as in Martin) - multiplying the previous lot by 2). There are interesting results of testing at opening prices with the same angle of the balance curve and max drawdown. The starting lot is minimal, entry into the market at the zero line crossing by the osma indicator.

I am just finishing the translation of this approach into the code. I haven't optimized it yet. Only tests with default working parameters. If I will do it, I will give my report, I will lock my account, I am not sure if I will open EA as it is now ... :-)

Base owl, only on Avalanche - here... It does not take long to correct. As if on an avalanche, we open an order on a trend - at loss - reversal of a position on the increased volumes, with closing of the previous one ... Here we are going to enter based on trend when the zero line is crossed by the osm indicator - if we have a moose, then we close this order and open an averaging one in the same direction, using the increased volumes. That is all.

khorosh:
What can I say about equity, well, what can I say? You just do not know all of Ilan's capabilities. You despise him.

I know the capabilities of griders perfectly well, especially in terms of equity drawdowns.

I don't despise them, I just think they are obviously losing by expected payoff and are too risky.

But since equity curve in your picture almost coincides with the balance, the approach is probably taken from HERE or another EA with tester peeks.