[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 616

Mathemat:

Have you thrown away your Google phone?

If you don't turn the GPS on, you won't get detected.

I used to have a toy like that, also on Android. It was a toy, I became convinced of its complete uselessness.

Most people only like the tactile sensation of dirty screen with their fingers but it is useless. Such a phone puts a strain on your pocket, but in fact you need it only for making calls anyway.

It is no coincidence that in Europe a new trend - a hit of the season - a wooden tube with 10 buttons without everything, just to call and hang up. And understandably, people are sick of all sorts of Facebook features, the soul demands minimalism, up to and including asceticism).

new-rena:
I've tried everything I've found for a long time now. A pile of crap that makes instant profits and is just as quickly dumped.

So you have to keep studying hard and look for errors, applying mathematical theories to the market is a road to nowhere.

new-rena:
I've tried everything
Have to be baptised again

strangerr:

Well, that's about it, we walk through the forest, find a tree and cut it:

We sawed the trunk, we are not collecting branches - we don't need them:

Now we sit and smoke, in the afternoon we will chop)))))))))))))))))))))

And why so much optimism, that the trend is down (red lines) (I understand that in the future we have the right to redraw - why the momentary assumption - I hope it is not in your pocket)

OnGoing:

And understandably, people are sick of all sorts of Facebook features, the soul demands minimalism, up to and including asceticism).

Wow!

I thought I was the only one who was sick of it and wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere.

strangerr:

So you have to study hard and look for errors, but applying mathematical theories to the market is a road to nowhere.
Okay. What are the results of this trade? Is it a martin?

YOUNGA:
And why so much optimism, that the trend is down (red lines) (I understand that in the future we have the right to redraw - why the momentary assumption - I hope I am not picking your pocket)

Who says it's down?

And now there is a correction of the rise from 1.2623 to 1.3230.

new-rena:
Good. What are the results of this trade? Is it a martin?

Not a martin. Here's almost from scratch, in my spare time, not demo.
Files:

PapaYozh:

Wow!

I thought I was the only one who was sick of it and wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere.

Google it, this cutting-edge "technology" is called dowsing.)

strangerr:

Not a martin. Here's almost from scratch, in the spare time of the main account, not demo.
Pretty. Can I have the gist?