[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 594

margin.call:
I know very well, Alexey. But I thought it was only an access problem and it turned out that you can't change any information at all. I couldn't know that, of course.
So make yourself a nickname like margin_call. Sorry, I don't know your name in the real world.

7Konstantin7:

Better to think where to get the information

to track the positions of big players (banks, funds and so on) whether it's a handicap or a fund, the main thing is info...

I would like to have it displayed in mt4, then you can scalp as much as you want ...

i dont know where you can track it or maybe there is one for that

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/USD

If you know where you can keep track of it, or maybe there is one.)

Mathemat:
Well, make yourself a nickname like margin_call.
It's too late to drink the borjomi and it looks different. I'll be as I am.

BeerGod:

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/USD

Here's one option, given that 95-97% must be sitting in drawdown, something to think about)

Ah yes heard about that thank you we'll see)

Let's just say that the grail I have written never drains.

Now I am interested in the answer to the question - when will the respected quoter start analysing my trades, i.e. on what days and at what times?

new-rena:

Let's just say that the grail I have written never drains.

Now I'm interested in the answer to the question - when will the respected quote service start analysing my trades, i.e. on what days and at what time?

It depends on the specific shop, when they start "playing" against you, including chopping on stops, re-quotes, throwing in non-market quotes, or whatever ... etc. read the whole page in full... - when the "owners" (each of them has their own "quote filters") want to, then they will start, IMHO.

That's what it takes to choose a competent office with the right type of trading account and trading conditions for your TS...

Roman.:

It depends on the specific industry, when they start "playing" against you, including chopping on stops, re-quotes, throwing in non-market quotes, or whatever ... etc. read the whole page in full... - when the "owners" (each of them has their own "quote filters") want to, then they will start, IMHO.

That's what it takes to choose the right office with the right type of trading account and trading conditions for your TS...

That's already taken into account.

I want to make an aggressive acceleration of the deposit. I am interested in how much time I have, one or two hours?

And can I have a link to a verified office

new-rena:

It has already been taken into account.

I want to make an aggressive run-up of the depot. I am interested in how much time I have - an hour, two?

And may I have a link to a verified office

I DON'T KNOW. I haven't withdrawn any money from any of them myself yet, mostly just charging and boosting... :-)

Here's a page where I asked myself this question - see the seventh post + wrote in my personal message.

Roman.:

HZ. For myself I have not withdrawn money from any of them, basically - only I am charging, and overclocking... :-)

Here's a page where I asked the question myself - see the seventh post + I wrote to you in person.

By the way Roman, doesn't your advice lock positions? If so, it is not the solution.

I can't put out my owls.

I can only say that it calculates statistics on how much the exchange rate fell/increased during the period (the only parameter for the owl is the calculation period in number of years). On this basis it calculates the size of the initial deposit, the size of the possible profit on the order, the size of the loss (the step of opening orders) and other,

I use a trend indicator that works according to a formula:

SMA(values +1-growth, -1-loss) * volume *(Low-High). The previous closed bar is used as the starting point of calculation, so that we do not get in the way.

In the parameters - the TF should be greater than M1 and M5 (so as not to interfere), the calculation on the period of the previous TF, ie.

If TF-H1, then the period of 30, for example.

And be sure to keep your own log of tick quotes and open (closed) orders!!!

new-rena:

Oh, by the way Roman, doesn't your advice lock positions? If so, it's not an option.

I can't show my owl.

I can only say that it calculates statistics on how much the exchange rate fell / rose during the period (the only owl parameter). On this basis it calculates - the size of the initial deposit, the size of possible profit on the order, the size of the loss (step of opening orders) and other,

uses a trend indicator which works according to the formula:

sign of CMA (values +1-growth, -1-decline) * volume * Low-High

In parameters - TF should be more than M1 and M5, calculation by period of previous TF, i.e.

If the TF-H1, the period is 30.

No. It doesn't.

I see...