[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 593

margin.call: I'd love to write in my profile who I am, the forum engine won't let me.
Put a slash at the end of your profile path and you can do whatever you want. You created the "not quite right" nickname. You've been here a long time and you don't know it...

7Konstantin7:

Better to think where to get the information

to track the positions of big players (banks, funds and so on) whether it's a handicap or a fund, the main thing is info...

I would like to have it displayed in mt4, then you can scalp as much as you want ...

i dont know where to do it?

Here is an article on the subject, but there is no scalping on this info from the article... :-) trading on medium term - from a week or more positions are held in the market.

nikelodeon:

Positions of big players do not exist. Forget it. the big players are already breaking them out :)))))

Try Clusterdelt. This is information on volumes. There you can clearly see who is stronger.... Even if we are few :)))) We are still stronger... :))))))) Because we're sharks. )))) I'm gonna fucking burst out laughing. ))))))

:D

no it's possible to track a set of positions for example in stocks but now they are taken in small volumes it's hard to track them

cluster delta thanks google already found what a monster)

Roman.:

Here is an article on the subject, but there is no scalping on this info from the article... :-) trading on medium term - from a week or more positions are held in the market.
Yeah read it already :)

Roman.:

Insider information (read all of it) specifically for villagers... :-)

There is a good saying: "A pig will find dirt everywhere"... - it's about choosing a management company...

When I traded on a micro account with maximum volume up to 5 lots - I had two scouts on purpose - one was a demo and duplicated trades - everything was one in one, but trading was done with advisor with control of new bar formation on M5 - no order execution problems, everything was 'almost' one in one... Yes, there were requotes and errors of execution, but that's what owls are made for... The same number of attempts to open orders, the same control of all order levels according to requirements and limitations, the same error handling... The same control of connection with a broker (who decides how)... and who does not decide at all... :-) the same question of choosing VPS variants... etc. - yes, there are a lot of questions, they also need to be solved, in addition to the choice of appropriate office for trading. And these are, IMHO, NORMAL PROCESSES. I'm not going to prove anything to anyone here, etc., but also, IMHO - the direction of the engine - tester, demo, real ... There is no other way. All IMHO.

Everything is clear. I have seen it before. Thanks anyway.

That's just what I did, to take into account all sorts of nonsense on the material of these links:

Strategy Tester Report
GRAAL_DEMO
EGlobal-Demo (Build 409)

SymbolEURCAD (Euro vs Canadian Dollar)
Period4 Hour (H4) 2008.01.02 08:00 - 2008.12.24 16:00 (2008.01.01 - 2008.12.26)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Bars in history2534Modelled ticks5149578Modeling quality90.00%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit500000.00

Net profit53006.26Total profit172326.86Total loss-119320.60
Profitability1.44Expected payoff51.97

Absolute drawdown83744.56Maximum drawdown114193.65 (21.53%)Relative drawdown21.53% (114193.65)

Total trades1020Short positions (% win)391 (13.55%)Long positions (% win)629 (31.16%)

Profitable trades (% of all)249 (24.41%)Loss trades (% of all)771 (75.59%)
Largestprofitable trade15530.70losing transaction-5707.04
Averageprofitable deal692.08loss-making deal-154.76
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)8 (31306.52)Continuous losses (loss)227 (-20225.35)
MaximumContinuous profits (number of wins)31306.52 (8)Continuous loss (number of losses)-31369.86 (50)
Averagecontinuous winnings2continuous loss7

Roman.:

++++++++++

Thanks for the link. I am sick and tired of MA. Can't find the trend reversal point at all.

Roman.:
This is a demo account. All reports with EAs and set-files are posted in the trailers of my posts on this page of the branch.
Roman. And there detailed stats on eu and pound from 2Zip are the total results of 3 EAs - "Two owls - in two trailer folders - first folder - owls and settings on eurobucks and poundbucks on M1, from the second folder - owls and settings on poundbucks on M5." ?

khorosh:
Roman. And there is a detailed stats on EUR and GBP from 2Zip - these are the total results of 3 EAs - "Two owls - in two folders trailer - first folder - owls and settings on eurobucks and poundbucks on M1, from the second folder - owls and settings on poundbucks on M5." ?

Yes - summary - this is an itemised report from a demo account of the work of the three owls. The first two are from you. The third one is from Andrei. And on the tester - his owls for the year with 100 000 - pours... :-)

That's why I wrote that if the dep goes over 300,000 - 500,000 rbl, it will already be out of reach for plum, i.e. the path to COSMOS through a lakh will be clear. :-)

new-rena:

++++++++++

Thanks for the link. I'm sick and tired of MA. I cannot find the trend reversal point.

I am dealing with this issue myself, the owls are in development. I am cutting all market positions when the context changes (the trendy word on this forum :-)), i.e. when purely on the fundamentals the induks show about a possible trend change, without connecting any other types of analysis to the criteria for closing positions. If you want to know more on this issue, check the forum thread, the correct indicators should be downloaded from the first post of this page for investigation. There is also some info from this forum page, including from Larry Williams himself in his book, in my links and posts... :-)

As an appetizer - funny pictures (the lacing, IMHO, is not bad) - trading without stops on the pure foundation on the materials of the article in my posts at the end of this and next page of "Drawing..." thread :-)

Mathemat:
Put a slash at the end of your profile path and you can do anything. You created a "not quite right" nickname. You've been here a long time and you don't know about it...
I'm well aware of that, Alexei. But I thought I had problems with access only, but it turned out that I couldn't change any information. I couldn't know that, of course.