[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 591

There level 31 is overbought, level 0 is oversold, no one knows how long it will be, so what is slow is normal

BeerGod:
There level 31 is overbought, level 0 is oversold, no one knows how long it will be, so what is slow is normal
No it's not normal, it's just illiterately made. If Vinin did it, it would fly. It has nothing to do with levels, it has nothing to do with the speed of the work of the indicator.

only if the lines are crossed it's an odd moment, it's better to set Breakeven and trailing stop

// (5) if SELL is open and green line is <=15, reversal is possible - set trailing stop
if (GreenRealTime <= 15 && SellLots > 0) Tr_Stooooooooooop = true;
// (5) if BUY is opened and GreenRealTime >=15, reversal is possible - trailing stop triggering
if (GreenRealTime >= 15 && BuyLots > 0) Tr_Stooooooooooop = true;

khorosh:
No it's not normal, it's just illiterately made. If Vinin had done it, it would have flown. What do levels have to do with it, it has nothing to do with the speed of the turkey.

The indicator and the bot are running in separate threads and I haven't noticed any lag ....

BeerGod:

Inductor and bot run in separate threads, no lag I've seen ....

What do threads have to do with it? For example, how long does it take for your test to run in a month? It should go through in seconds if it is on H1 and if the indicator is good.

And the induke you posted is the same decompiled one that I have. The normal progres don't take it for revision.

Making an EA with such an indicator is a tedious task. Any innovation must be tested, and the test will turn gray by the time it passes:)

BeerGod:

All right, I'll work on the exp. If I can improve it, I'll send you a message. But it's going to take a long time to work with a turkey like that.

911:

Look, villagers! Hedging owls, trading 0.01 lot, non-pips. The result of the work (test) in 5 months. Not what your Ilan.

Just don't know how to put the "basement" here. it's in HTML

cool, on what principles does the EA open positions ?

Compared the DEMKA to the REAL - history before opening a real account.... There's a long candle inserted, which on the DEMO didn't let it drain... So be careful about predicting real trading based on the DEMO. I'd rather find an area where I'm losing and tinker with the program code until I get something worthwhile.