[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 589

Roman.:

That's exactly the "problem"... :-)
If I try to use stochastic, I'll use Inyuka ultra-trend, but in stochastic mode, when it is 28th from above, then it is a sell, when it is 3rd from below, then buy, on crossing of lines, trailing stop is triggered, if I have some open positions. I did not manage to lose even by tests, though I always check and the moment of loss is important, i.e. I am not in the clouds...

911:

Look, villagers! Hedging owls, trading 0.01 lot, non-pips. The result of the work (test) in 5 months. Not what your Ilan.

Just don't know how to put the "basement" here. it's in HTML

Is it trading multiple pairs at once ?

Just don't know how to insert the 'basement' here. it's in HTML

Well if you can see it, take a screenshot and put it in photoshop or something and save it and post it as a picture

Mate expectation is cool) +++

MM solves a lot of things by the way, the main mistake is the wrong approach to MM

911:

This one pair trade, but with "sniffing out" the whole market + a particular exclusive MM.

Must have sniffed hard to get a sniff. ))))

tol64:

Must have sniffed hard to get a sniff. ))))
Not for sure.

Has anyone tried the idea of trailing the deposit? if we do not use martes and trades are more in the plus than in the minus, then take the point of reference from the deposit + percentage .... or is it nonsense ? although if we trail a trade, why not trail the deposit ?

BeerGod:
Anyone ever tried the idea of trailing a deposit ? if we don't use martes and trades are more in the plus than in the minus, then take the point of reference from the deposit + percentage .... or is it nonsense ? although if we traill a trade, why not traill the deposit ?

For example: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9379

BeerGod:
If we do not use pips and our trades are more in the plus than in the red, then take the point of reference from the securities market + percentage .... or it is nonsense ? although if we trail a trade, why not trail the deposit ?

Everyone has been trailing for a long time now, except the villagers... :-) e-CloseByEquity Expert Advisor, courtesy of I.V. Kim

Also, do a google search for something like: trall equity site:mql4.com

P.S. The villagers haven't spun THIS yet to ILANINES... :-) they are just spinning up DEP to go into COSMOS (when they will already be out of reach for the plum) and that's it. :-)

911:

This is a single pair trade, but with "sniffing out" the whole market + a special exclusive MM.
It should be tested on M1. The result may change. What is the MM if it says that the lot is 0.01?