[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 588

Pavel447:

Good afternoon!

Double minus is trading on EUR on m5...

It opens the bai series perfectly according to the plan, but the sells do not open consistently and separately...(When I move down the bai series is piled up, but sells do not want to open...).

What could be the problem?

The problem is in the system advisor, it opens the first trade on the RSI, but on an unsuccessful entry in this case, adds buy, until it hits the margin call) By the way RSI 30-70 by default is not very good, it is a primitive which the DC has long "bought back" and happy martyrs, 20-80 and then better, but in different DCs is different)

P. S. cheaters and luggage bangers in the banana.)

P.S. cheaters and bogeymen to the banja)

khorosh:
There are two illan-like EAs. One has been testing without losing since December 2010, the other has been testing since February 2010. Monthly profit is approximately the same. But the first one has much less maximal drawdown than the second one. Which one should I prefer? Who thinks so?

Don't trade between December 19 and January 16, all financial services have "bank holdings", these guys are just waiting for this moment...

In general, judge by equity, not by balance, you can not withdraw balance if your equity is low, don't worry about the balance, you own equity at any given time.

Also, do not forget that the tester does not consider server answers, i.e. the conditions are ideal there, while on the real account it is possible to catch an Error128 Trade timeout, after which all the profit calculations of the illan-like EAs will not be relevant.

BeerGod:

Don't trade between December 19 and January 16, all financial services have "bank holdings", these guys are just waiting for this moment...

In general, judge by equity not by balance, you can not withdraw balance if your equity is low, don't worry about the balance, you own equity at any given time, or something like that ...

What does this information have to do with my question?

BeerGod:

With all due respect, why can't I see your profile?

Just put a slash at the end of the string.

Problem with the dot in the nickname

khorosh:
What does this information have to do with my question?
You may exclude some parts from the test from December 19 to January 16. И...

Also, do not forget that the tester does not take into account server responses, i.e. it has ideal conditions, while on the real market it is possible to catch Error128 Trade timeout, after which all the profit calculations of illan-like EAs will no longer be relevant.

BeerGod:

Don't trade between 19th December and 16th January, all the financial services have "bank holydays", there are akhtungians just waiting for that moment ...

Where is this insider information coming from?

Vinin:

Just put a slash at the end of the string.

Problem with the dot in the nickname

It's buggy, isn't it?

A patch, then, in the forum engine.

BoraBo:
How did you get this kind of inside information?

Well just advice from those who have been trading for more than a year and my observation of this situation in the last period.

I can't post insides, links to third-party resources seem to be forbidden, I don't want to get banned)

BeerGod:
Well just advice from those who have been trading for a number of years and my observation of this situation in the last period.
Maybe.