[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 513

elmucon:

But still, I would only trade once on your chart ....

In that case, this one entry may not cover subsequent losses. And the trawl may catch almost immediately and the profit will be almost zero. So the more (reliable) entries the better)

OnGoing:

In this case, this one entry may not cover further losses. In this case, this one entry may not cover further losses and the profit will be close to zero. Therefore, the more (reliable) entries, the better)

You need to describe in your code and experiment - otherwise you can "argue" as much as you like ...

By the way - the exit does not have to be on the trawl - you can do it on the opposite signal ...

And by the way - you can refill on a following signal ...

You can also try with martin - but with different rules there ...

elmucon:

You need to describe it in code and experiment - otherwise you can "argue" as much as you like.
Sure. I mean, maybe you should not describe in the direction of the candles, but in the direction of, say, a sweeper)

OnGoing:
Of course. I mean, maybe you should not describe by the direction of the candles, but by, say, the waveform)

filtered by waveform - just not by one ....

a quick channel of two wipers - and out ...

elmucon:

... Also - it is possible to get in on a passing signal ...

And pyrimiding is like a monkey and therefore dangerous) So is the opposite signal - I'm afraid it won't be any different from trading on any lagging turkey.

That's why I think it's reasonable to enter only one position and exit with a non-aggressive trawl.

OnGoing:

And pyrimiding is like a monkey and therefore dangerous) So is the opposite signal - I'm afraid it won't be any different from trading on any lagging turkey.

That's why I think it's sensible to enter only one position and exit with a non-aggressive trawl.

Well - try it .... I think you have to try it - that's for sure ...

elmucon:

well, you have to try .... You have to try it - that's for sure ...
You can run through the history with your eyes to start) And then use your hands to trade for a day to get a feel for the pattern) You can use all pairs at once.

OnGoing:
You can run your eyes over history for a start) And then use your hands to trade for a day to get a feel for the pattern) You can trade all pairs at once.

If not for the "human factor" I would not have lost money (judging by further developments) ...

My wife says to me - "You should tie your hands to your armchair when your robots are trading, so you don't disturb them ....".

What a woman wants, God wants.

A little bit on the candles.

Files:

Dersu:

What a woman wants, God wants.

A little bit on the candles.

Thanks ... dig in ...