[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 512

elmucon:

By the way - look carefully at why I highlighted these three - there's more ....
So what is the secret of the candles? Can you tell me?

OnGoing:

This, by the way, is a more serious thing, there are more targets and it's not built on ticking noise. Unless, of course, such situations are very rare.

The stop can be at the level of fractal, and go ahead, trawl.

you can do it many times a day)

i.e. every day will be enough to trade

smart:
So what is the secret of the candles? Can you tell me?

There is no secret - just the previous 3 bars are the same colour - and the reverse is almost or equal to the previous one .... and then there's the little things with the shadows ....

elmucon:

there is no secret here - just the previous 3 bars are the same colour - and the reverse is almost or equal to the previous one .... and then there's the little things with shadows ....

Oh, I see. Well you can see it right away, I thought I was missing something. Thanks!

elmucon:

It's definitely not rare - open your chart and look at it - I give you my word - you'll find it at once....

Looked at the last 3 days. To be honest it's not all so clear-cut, there are a lot of false patterns too. Yes and it is not always easy enough to identify. There are not many of them exactly like you cited, there are some with small deviations. And they are difficult to describe, etc. And there are quite a lot of false reversals as I said.

Very often, by the way, it is the classic absorption candle that triggers, pay attention. I.e. when the candle is longer and without shadows from the fractal side. The same M5.

OnGoing:

Very often, by the way, it is the classic absorption candle that triggers, pay attention. I.e. when the candle is longer and without shadows from the fractal side. The same M5.

That's what I mean ....

elmucon:

That's what I mean ....

after the owls detect tweaks at 0 and 1 bar it checks 2 and 3 bar against 1 bar then checks against the filters and decides ....

elmucon:

After the owl identifies the twix at 0 and 1 bar it checks the 2 and 3 bar against the 1 bar then checks with the filters and decides ....
It's just not always the 2nd and subsequent ones have the same direction, and even more often it's not a twix but a takeover.

OnGoing:
It's just that the 2nd and subsequent ones don't always have the same direction, and even more often it's not a twix but a takeover.

But still, I would only trade once on your chart ....