[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 482

You'd better delete the post about DTs or you might get banned.

khorosh:

Each pair has to be different, you have to opt for it. Set LotExponent=1.1, Lots=0.03 and TakeProfit=100(five digits). Optimize the parameters of the indicator and Pipstep on the interval from 01.11.2011. Pick a result so that the drawdown is no more than 500 and find out from which date the test runs without a drawdown.

The labyrinth writes 2012.01.03 10:19:41 There were 1 passes done during optimization, 1 results have been discarded as insignificant
I haven't optimised before...

khorosh:

erased)

Have you set the parameter ranges and pitch?

khorosh:
Have you set the parameter ranges and pitch?
aaaa got it running) it says to wait 4 hours put a pitch of 100 everywhere is this normal? well for the parameters I wrote...)

Which DC are your quotes from?

khorosh:
Which DC are your quotes from?
I told you that there are no dtz quotes only metaqvot they can essentially be downloaded by yourself)

Now it's 6 o'clock and we'll see what he's up to.)

7Konstantin7:
I told you that there are no dtz quotes only methaqvot they can essentially be downloaded by yourself)
Alpari's are the same as methaquot's. I don't want to install the methaquot terminal.

khorosh:
I have no idea what to do with them. I do not want to install methaquot terminal.

I'll wait while I watch the movie... By the way, my terminal is not methaquot but quotes are loaded from any dtz terminal from methaquot site) specially a separate terminal for tests not to pollute workers...