[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 387

OnGoing:

It's still a bit small) You could theoretically boost the osma by 20 times in a month. The risks are the same, but it will not take so long to drain).

And I don't quite understand what to do with MM, if I've already lost one in March).

Can you tell me the external parameters to increase my deposit by 20 times? I have tried it since 22.11.2011, my maximum is 8199 from 1000. I could not get more, no matter how I twisted it. Or is it really only theoretical?

khorosh:
Isn't my computer an external resource for the forum? You can do it from your computer.

and you insert HTML links to pictures from your computer? I'm surprised.

khorosh:
Can you tell me the external parameters to increase my deposit 20 times? I tried with 22.11.2011, my maximum is 8199 from 1000. I did not manage to do more, no matter how hard I tried. Or is it really only theoretical?

You just need to put the appropriate mm - dept to lot ratio)

For a 20-fold multiplication you need to start with 0.01 lot per 100 USD. But the risk is significant. That's why I say "if" to last a month).

Hi all)

7Konstantin7:

Hi all)

Hi) Yeah, we're going well so far...

OnGoing:
Hi) Yeah, we're doing pretty well so far...
why is it always going to be like this for now :D

OnGoing:

For a 20-fold multiplication you need to start with 0.01 lot per 100 USD. But the risk is significant. That's why I say "if" to last a month).

That's the point, if the lot can be increased by 20 times, the loss within a month is guaranteed.

khorosh:
That's the point, with a lot that can achieve a 20x increase, you are guaranteed to be out of the money within a month.
It may be. That is why it would be a good idea to implement your idea of a stop-crane) or something else.

OnGoing:

Turns out you're right. Now I've done the optimisation. Theoretically yes and even more. Testing from 22.11.2011 started at 100

khorosh:

Turns out you were right. Now I've done the optimisation. Theoretically yes and even more. Testing from 22.11.2011 started at 100

Yuri, in this thread, it is customary to post in code the EAs being tested and developed by the authors...