[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 354

costantin:
I don't know, I don't have any positions opened yet) there...

And it will not gather much at all overnight, be prepared for that, as the euro pound hangs in the corridor all night.

Then it's going to be up for grabs in one day.

OnGoing:
Yes, the whole point is expected to be the negligible probability of a drain. At the same time with moderate (not quite microscopic) earnings.
The tester doesn't seem to confirm this negligible probability. You have to justify your assumptions with something. Look at the behavior of OsM in a small reversal trend. This indicator often gives false signals against the trend.

MeTrade:
What can we say for sure about martins?

1. He will definitely lose, sooner or later.
2. He will steadily earn as long as he does not lose.

Suppose a particular EA fails no more than 4 times a year for 10 years. The size of the loss = $2500 (it is possible to say he closes his positions at reaching this deficit). With stable earnings, the same owl makes $ 2500 for 2 months. Given the conditions that owls will start immediately after the plum we have for the year:

-$10000 on plums, and 2500x6=$15000 profit for the rest of the time, 15000-10000=5000. This owls I think you can call profitable.

Moral of the fable: the plums are not a problem, as long as the profits cover them.

(apologies for the grammatical errors).
Yes, you should) the main thing to be lucky and untwisted from the first starting amount)

OnGoing:

Very valuable idea) Just the other day I was thinking the same thing)

But it only makes sense on microscopic starts. I lost - no big deal, I got a no-stop profit along with my own money - I got a dozen of lost deposits back and still made a decent profit).

I started to work out an idea a couple of days ago, when it is ready I will start a branch.

For her, the main thing is to find the creamiest martin. :)

OnGoing:

And it will not gather much at all overnight, be prepared for that, as the euro pound hangs out in the corridor all night.

Then it will pick up overnight.

Yeah, I already noticed it) I just mean that the indicator has more than once crossed the zero line and the orders did not open)

costantin:
Yes, it is necessary) the main thing to be lucky and unwind with the first start-up amount)
My calculation for such an idea is a minimum of $17,500. It should be able to withstand all 4 drains within 3 months. But here is a question, what if a 10 year chain will be broken and there will be 5, 6 plums for a year. :)

Of course, much depends on the TC.

khorosh:
The tester doesn't seem to confirm this insignificant probability. One has to substantiate such assumptions with something. Look at the behaviour of OsM in a small reversal trend. This indicator often generates false signals against the trend.

Yes, but don't forget, firstly, it's the euro pound, which is not chosen by chance.

Secondly, the Osma is averaged ONLY when it crosses the zero line. Once. Then we wait for the next signal. And only if the price is lower/higher than the last average by one step.

According to my observations, this variant behaves very correctly in spite of the fact that it has only been active for one day. Each deal is grounded, the depressions are minimal, and the eurofound's running qualities allow such a series to be closed rather quickly.

costantin:
Yeah I've already noticed) I just mean the indicator has crossed the zero line more than once and the orders have not opened)
Then look at the settings (should be five digits, although this has nothing to do with the opening), decimal = 2, induq to be called correctly.

OnGoing:

Yes, but don't forget, firstly, it's the euro pound, which is not chosen by chance.

Secondly, the Osma is averaged ONLY when it crosses the zero line. Once. Then we wait for the next signal. Only if the price is one step below the last average.

Judging by my observations, this variant is very correct though only for one day. Each deal is grounded, the depressions are minimal, and Eurofluid's movement qualities allow such a series to be closed rather quickly.

I have not had a single order yet and the conditions for opening was at least one that he had to close) well, okay, let's see)

OnGoing:
Then look at the settings (it should be five digits, although this does not apply to the opening), decimal = 2, and the name of the inductor should be correct.
All right...) I'm not completely blonde with this one )