[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 349

MeTrade:
Hello, I apologise in advance for the typing mistakes, it's not my native language.
I would like to present the following Expert Advisor.
It trades on the trend-following basis in a short but stable time range (a few hours).
Works on different instruments.
Initial lot 0.01; maximal lot increase up to 3.77 (3 times since 1999).

Will start trading forward soon.

Open to all opinions, advice, discussions and critics.

Not much profit, to be honest. I wonder, if the same principles may be applied in some other way, so that I could earn some profit on short period of time with small dept?

nikelodeon:
That seems about right.... OK, let's see, it's just that there have been enough crossings back and forth in all this time, but in all this time it has only opened two positions and that's it.... And there aren't even any errors....
Show me a screenshot at least, try restarting the terminal again.

Now wait, it seems to have gone on the buy, let's see if it opens or not, because I have closed everything with my hands.....

I don't think I've crossed paths yet.... I'll put it in the morning anyway, then we'll see....

costantin:

Yeah, he's a great owl) the price went down and he's smart not to open a lot of orders but waited) the indictor has already put on ...)

The spread is only with you, Kostya, it's too big. You'd better try it on a five-digit spread. Even the commission is only 1.5 p. That way you'll earn more money for the same period).

All the same, if you would bet on real account later (if it goes well), the cent is useless. Better to place the lot 0.01 on a real five-digit one with such a small drawdown.

If you reinvest all of your profit, you will make 2 million dollars per year with 500 dollars)). (calculate on a calculator 100% per month).

OnGoing:
Not much profit, to be honest. But it is interesting, maybe the same principles can be applied in some other way, so that one can earn from a small dept for a short period of time?
Yes I have already shown the test similar owl earlier there even in 2 times more too since 1999 all exactly goes sense in this profit for so many years it is not necessary to waste time on it)

OnGoing:
You are the only one with a big spread, Kostya. You'd better test it on a five-digit spread, even with the commission only 1.5 p. That way you'll earn more money for the same period).
I don't want to, I'm used to it already)

OnGoing:

You are the only one with a big spread, Kostya. You'd better test it on a five-digit one, even with the commission only 1.5 p. That way you'll earn more money during the same period).

All the same, if you would bet on real account later (if it goes well), the cent is useless. Better to place the lot 0.01 on a real five-digit one, with such a small drawdown.

If you reinvest all of your profit, you will make 2 million dollars per year with 500 dollars)). (use a calculator to make 100% per month)

I think it is interesting to think about it)))) According to the test, I would like to assess the profit.

Do you think you can bet from 3000 p?)

costantin:
The spread is 3 pips) Then you'll have to switch to another brokerage house, but I don't want to.)
You don't have any problem, you just downloaded another terminal and installed it. I don't have enough of them anyway)

OnGoing:
No, it's not a problem. I downloaded another terminal and opened it) Instead of giving DC extra pips all the time. I do not have enough of them.)

OK, let it test here for now, and if anything, I'll open an account elsewhere.)

Do you think I can bet with 3000 p?)