[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 348

Roman.:

GETTING HOT!!! (as long as the colour is not red and no underline for - DEMO.) :-)

Bottom-up - into the buy!

Nothing, opens one pose and stands still, doesn't even refill....

nikelodeon:
Nothing, opens one pose and stands still, doesn't even refill....
It only averages when it crosses Osma. That's the tricky part) Did you put a turkey on the chart?

Hello, I apologise in advance for the typing mistakes, it's not my native language.
I would like to present the following Expert Advisor.
It trades on the trend-following basis in a short but stable time range (a few hours).
Works on different instruments.
Initial lot 0.01; maximal lot increase up to 3.77 (3 times since 1999).

Will start trading forward soon.

Open to all opinions, advice, discussions and critics.

Yep an indie on the chart..... I can see the crossovers. Here is when there are no positions it opened one buy when crossing..... Now there was a crossing again to buy, but he did not open it, hence he did not average....

nikelodeon:
Yep an indie on the chart..... I can see the crossovers. Here is when there are no positions it opened one buy when crossing..... Now there was a crossing again to buy, but he did not open it, hence he did not average....
Ah, so the price should be lower than the last position by a step distance, this logic remained from the previous Ilan). Then it may pull down the whole bed.

Yeah I see, ok, let's see why it does not open downwards, these are two different owls with different magicians, and when buy is open sell does not open, maybe I do not get it....

Igor, can you throw a set at me, although it's kind of the default way it's supposed to work....

nikelodeon:
Yeah I see, ok, let's see why it does not open downwards, these are two different owls with different magicians, and when buy is open sell does not open, maybe I do not get it....
And for sell it expects another cross (from top to bottom). The set does not need in principle, all the same default settings and I have. Just watch how many decimal places you have in your account, minimum lot size and its step.

That seems about right.... OK, let's see, it's just that there have been enough crossings back and forth in all this time, but in all this time it has only opened two positions and that's it.... And there aren't even any errors....