[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 345

I have a different picture unfortunately... I don't even know why. one time I opened a pose and it was so.....

costantin:

Yeah, he's a great owl) he got amazed at how the price went down and he was smart not to open a bunch of orders but waited) the indictor had already put on ...)

Only you do not have something sells opens, just noticed. I have two shorts in it. I have two more shorts right now, apart from the bays.

OnGoing:
I also like the way it sails on waves)

I have not had any trades on the euro pound yet... Log and Experts tabs of the terminal - have not reported any errors yet ...

only the Eurofrank is a starter...

All parameters there and there are defaults.

nikelodeon:
I have a different picture unfortunately... I don't even know why. one time I opened a pose and it was so.....
Look at the log, maybe it's fighting for something, DC conditions are wrong or something else.

Roman.:

I have not had any trades on eurofrank yet... Log and Expert Advisors tabs of the terminal - have not reported any errors yet...

only the Eurofrank is a starter...

All parameters there and there are defaults.

Strange, it opens quite often for me. Surely the owl can see the turkey?

OnGoing:
I have no doubts, I´ve just noticed. I have two shorts at the moment. I have two shorts right now besides the bays.

Yes, there is an error...2 EURGBP,M1: Error: 0

I have changed all my magick, but it does not always open(

OnGoing:
I also like the way it sails on waves) Let's see what happens next).
Unfortunately, Osma, like any oscillator, gives false inputs on a trend. Ilan works well on the flat without the oscillator. A trend indicator would be better suited for Ilan.

I've done one transaction and it's gone, the logs are fine.

OnGoing:
It's strange, I have it quite often. Surely the owl can see the turkey?

Yes. When the turkey wasn't there before, it used to swear at the Experts about its absence, now - all restarted - it sees everything, no errors.

OnGoing:
Only your sells don't open, I just noticed. See if there is something wrong with the second owl. I've got two shorts right now besides the bays.
ahhh here's the problem i didn't set the decimel lot i have mini lots 0.10