[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 305

khorosh:
After a narrow channel, the price may rush into a no-trend detrimental to Ilan. After all, it is unknown whether the last trading direction in the narrow channel will coincide with the direction of the new trend. It is better to make the first entry of the series quite definitely in the direction of the channel breakout.

In the video - in the second part - see links above - this is how the "author" recommends... I downloaded the basic book... getting acquainted.

Bollinger on the Bollinger bands - the archive is big not clinging.

Roman.:

1. Try this option - it's on all ticks for testing - entering the market as you drew in the pictures - ON a Bollinger band breakdown candle.

2. Everything is OK. Just kidding. :-)

Now that's tastier than mine! :)

vladds:

Already more/less - I can't look at all ticks myself yet - the system crashes when testing on all ticks... apparently some kind of glitch... I'll try later under another system, I 'm optimizing another system now - I won't interrupt it...

You write - now, this sov, everything performs, as you asked yesterday???

Roman.:

Already more/less - I can't look at all ticks myself yet - system crashes when I start testing on all ticks... probably a glitch of some kind... I'll try later under another system, now I'm optimizing another system - I won't interrupt it...

You write - now, this sov, does everything as you asked yesterday???

there's still one or two bugs!

1 shouldn't have been a good thing ! :)

2, he was too late to place the order.

3... surprisingly, he put 2 orders at a time. :) Also lucky! but not allowed! ((

vladds:

there is still one or two buts!

1 shouldn't have been put out! that's lucky! :)

2 he was too late to place the order!

3 amazingly, he puts 2 orders each! :) also lucky! but not possible! ((

:-) It's already HZ... :-)

Watch for the signal_period parameter - if you test on all ticks on M15 timeframe, it should be 3 , no more!!!

If on M30, it should be 4, not more!

In the description - it's all there.

Roman.:

:-) It is already - HZ... :-)

Watch for the signal_period parameter - if you are testing on all ticks on the M15 timeframe, it should be 3, no more!!!!

If on M30, it should be 4, not more!!!

In the description - everything is there.

got it

Been struggling for 3 hours 00) Still the beard hangs off the lot, just a little bit more - all hell breaks loose... I don't know what to do with the minimum... I don't know what to do with it... Probably can't trade too often...

You can still do that) test with the same parameters, maybe you'll get something else...

Since 2010)

7Konstantin7:

I've been struggling for 3 hours 00) but the beard is still hanging off the lot... I don't know what to do with a penny minimum... I don't know what to do with a penny minimum... Probably can't trade too often...

lot multiplication you have 1.1 put 1.9
Profit 2! Set it to 10!

step 2! set it to 20

turn off step change - set it to false

periud14! set it to 20