[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 304

new-rena:

...That was the first idea. The good thing about it is that no matter where synchronous pairs move, linked by correlation, you'll never go down BIG and you'll still get your plus someday))). There was a hedge involved as well....

And if you work simultaneously on increasing the spread and narrowing it, and the two locos here will collapse into a plus)))

If we work with two locos, we may be in the red (in this case, the drawback is deeper with every new lock).

And the correlation is being tested now. The idea is correct in principle, but firstly, during hedging one should not use averaging, but pyramiding (buying by movement).

And second - I realized that one should not enter too at random but wait for a certain relative position of pairs in order not to be in minus for a long time and to become positive quickly.

Roman.:

Well, on the contrary - when the channel width is narrow, there is a flat in the market and ILAN is the one that trades it... Isn't it?
After a narrow channel, the price may rush into a nonreciprocal trend, which is disastrous for ILAN. After all, you never know if the last trade direction in the narrow channel will coincide with the direction of a new trend. It is better to make the first entry of the series quite definitely in the direction of the channel break.

khorosh:
After a narrow channel, the price can rush into an irreversible trend, which is disastrous for Ilan. After all, it is unknown whether the last trading direction in the narrow channel will coincide with the direction of the new trend. It is better to make the first entry of the series quite definitely in the direction of the channel break.
And what is the guarantee, that it is not a false move? :)

Roman.:

Oh man, another day wasted... :-)

The soup is cooked differently my recipe did not match your dish although the main ingredients are the same!

so you're not satisfied with the day's work!

7Konstantin7:

On the Vlad gang...

We should try to create a buy-sell button in a chart or a panel for manual trading that would be linked to the EA

you see a situation for buying and enable the buy button in the panel.

you see that everything needs to be covered and press the close button, it's even better than a semi-automatic...

the Expert Advisor cannot use your thinking ...)

If you allow ConstantiMinus to trade bye but under manual control, he will average for you and enter the market under your manual control at the same time! :)

Roman.:

What about the BULLENGER RINGS!!!? :-) Strictly on the PROBE!!!
what your mate claims is rare for a 15m chart not to mention i am already talking about hourly etc.

vladds:

If you allow ConstantiMinus to trade bye but under manual control, he will average for you and enter the market under your manual control at the same time! :)
I have already started to put the transformer with the battery back on the car, it just needs to be from the car and everything will be OK ;)

7Konstantin7:
I have already started to put the transformer with the battery back on the bike, I should take it off from the car and everything will be OK ;)
it is not a problem in moscow anyway i have a laptop so i will survive a couple of hours :)

vladds:
There's no problem with that in Moscow, at least on my laptop, so we'll survive a couple of hours :)
Well with a laptop yes ... Yeah, it's rare too, but you never know...)

vladds:

1. soup is made differently, my recipe did not match your dish even though the main ingredients are the same!

2. that's why you are not satisfied with the day's work!

1. You should try this variant - it is on all ticks for testing - market entry, as you draw in the pictures - on a Bollinger bar breakdown candle.

2. Everything is OK. Just kidding. :-)

Files: