[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 303

7Konstantin7:
What are your thoughts on the Ilan ct real?) well, you'll trade...

Still in doubt, but in principle - why don't the micro try it... I'll see.

Roman.:

There, on the link, the comrade is also engaged in averaging... When I asked "martin or averaging up to trough???" on that (his branch of the forum) - he specifically said that he does not use martin... ... I was wondering if he was using pure averaging, and you can see it on his yield chart... :-) I sometimes wonder whether I loaded my money on his version of ILAN. :-) Too much snot on his profitability graph is long... :-) It can be "scary" at times... :-)

I'm probably doing the same thing as him... no martin... The most important thing is to have a bigger initial deposit and as small a lot as possible... I would like to have a small lot, and then I would not be afraid, but there is always a risk)... that's what he does...)

Roman.:

Still in doubt, but in principle - why not try micro... I'll see.
:)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, I'm doing what he's doing... no martin... The most important thing is to have a bigger initial deposit and as small a lot as possible... If I had a small deposit and a small lot I wouldn't be afraid of it.)

He used to start more by volume, after the August sniffles - the volume at the start is in the region of 0.3% of DEP... :-)

You can clearly see it from the hourly load chart of the DEP.

Roman.:

He used to start more by volume, after the August sniffle - the volumes at the start are around 0.3% of dEp... :-)
Well chew it up too when more... sure)

7Konstantin7:
Well, you have to burn when you're more... sure)

I have the third one started...:-) Since it's "gone for nothing" - I'd better finish the subject...:-)

Roman.:

I have the third one started...:-) Since it's "wasted" - I'll finish the subject to the point...:-)
I haven't seen it yet...) I'm looking for a movie... I say it needs a console for trading with an EA in the EA... it won't do any good)...

Let me express my opinion on the options for using the BB indicator. After crossing the upper or lower boundary, price is equally likely to go further or reverse. So these options will not improve the performance of Ilan. The only useful option of using BB in my opinion is not to trade if the width of the channel is less than a certain number of points. And if this threshold is exceeded, allow to trade, but use some other signals for entry.

khorosh:
Let me express my opinion on the options for using the BB indicator. After crossing the upper or lower boundary, price is equally likely to go further or reverse. So these options will not improve the performance of Ilan. The only useful option of using BB in my opinion is not to trade if the width of the channel is less than a certain number of points. And if this threshold is exceeded, allow to trade, but use some other signals for entry.

Well, it's vice versa - when the channel width is narrow, then the market is flat, and ILAN is trading it... Isn't it?

Everything is clear. I read your correspondence. Ilan works on the trade channel. The strategy is good, but ... There is another one. It's called static arbitrage. Roman.:
knows what I'm talking about. Take a look at the "Expert Advisor of the World" thread. The idea there was a good one. It's called "Mousetrap". The idea is that we trade on two pairs. One is BUY, the other is SELL. They lost because they could not correctly predict whether the slope would increase or decrease. If Ilan is combined with arbitrage - you get Static arbitrage. Your channel indicator, plus an indicatorE combining two currency pairs on one.

This was the first idea. The good thing about it is that no matter where synchronously going pairs move, linked by correlation, you will never go down in a BIG way and you will still get your plus someday))). There was a hedge involved as well....

And if you work simultaneously on increasing the spread and narrowing it, and the two locos here will collapse into a plus)))