[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 266

Just closed all the bundles on the instruments - there was a drawdown, at the moment the maximum on equity: -2300 roubles.

it's so interesting to watch three pairs at once! )) on the second terminal my father-in-law is 10,000r watching a movie :)

vladds:
it's so interesting to watch three pairs at once! )) on the second terminal my father-in-law 10,000r watch the movie :)

Yep, cartoons, mate... :-)

Roman.:

I have increased the Pipstep there a bit, and so far all is good, and not by the same amount, see the trailer for the five digits.

1-Eurobucks, 2-Bucks-Francs, 3-Eurofrancs, of course, it is possible that the average has to be at least 50 (on a five-digit) pips.

Ok thanks)

Roman.:

Wellooooo, if it's 0.05 - then you can go straight to UnREAL_TOURNAMENT - expose!!! :-)
:)

Roman.:

Just closed all the bundles on the instruments - there was a drawdown, at the moment the maximum on equity: -2300 roubles.

But still, I made a quick buck)))

vladds:
it's so interesting to watch three pairs at once! )) on the second terminal my father-in-law got 10,000r, watch the movie :)

Only these movies on the real, so expensive lately... :-) When testing the TS TS and testing its parameters on a demo, it is much more relaxed! :-)

7Konstantin7:
but still so quick...))

Yeah! :-) Almost 24 hours.

Yesterday and not only today this site often does not load then error messages or just does not load the page, and then when everything appears you get out and have to log in again (

Does anyone have such problems?

Or it's just me who gets banned!

7Konstantin7:

Yesterday and not only today this site often does not load then error messages or just does not load the page, and then when everything appears you get out and have to log in again (

Does anyone have such problems?

Or it's just me who gets banned!

I get the same... :-)

Today in the morning up to 6 in Moscow - in general 2 hours wrote an internal error server ... and now it happens that does not load page, not to re-loginizovatsya specify "Save", in my opinion, and all. I have everything loaded automatically, without re-authorization, including "Five".