[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 261

elmucon:

Is it smoother with martin? Calmer? I don't think so ... (I tried it), I do not care about the direction of the trend, what about you?

And if the trend is against you for a long time, then what?

The total volume of all open orders must withstand a drawdown of 500 to 1000 pips, otherwise I don't open any more.

Then I refill hands sometimes following the trend sometimes in the direction of the trade, the latter is preferable.

And finally, I may lock and wait for the right opportunity to open the lock.

elmucon:

With a martin? Calmer? I don't think so ... (tried it), for example I don't care about the direction of the trend, do you?

And if the trend is against you for a long time, then what?

Yes, martin is evil) I have one account without it, I'm looking at it for real...)

TEXX:

Well, you should get a job then :)))))

I can't believe I didn't think of that!

Since November 22, with 364 trades started. 10 robots in the account are flailing. 3 of them on martin.

I had to manually intervene to make sure it didn't sag.

TEXX:

The total volume of all open orders should withstand a drawdown of 500 to 1000 pips, otherwise I don't open more.

Then I refill hands sometimes following the trend sometimes in the direction of the trade, the latter is preferable.

Finally, I may close and wait for a suitable opportunity to open a lock.

So... it's getting warmer... Why won't it open? You can't think about what to do next? There are ways to get away from slump ))))) Something from this pile can still be closed ))))

TEXX:

the total volume of all open orders should tolerate a drawdown from 500 to 1000 pips, otherwise I don't open any more.

Then I buy with my hands, sometimes in the direction of trend, sometimes in the direction of trade, the latter is preferable.

By the way, in one martin project I made a last order trailing separately - i.e. if price has not reached the close of the "bed", the last order (which has the maximal lot) is pruned and closes with a profit, and the rest of the bed slumps further, but not so much.

This is a good moment on the screenshot

new-rena:
Well... it's getting warmer... Why not open? You can't think about what to do next? There are ways to get away from slump ))))) Something from this pile can still be closed ))))

What I catch with my hands, 50 % goes to partially cover the losses, 50 % is left as profit...

TEXX:

50% of what I hand-fill, 50% goes to partially cover the losses, 50% I keep as profit...

For example, take some plus and distribute it to the same minus??? And then let it think ???

That's about the size of it:

new-rena:

For example, take some plus and distribute it to the same minus? And then let it think ???

That's about the size of it:

sort of...