[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 259

elmucon:

not really...

This is the principle of any owl or indicator ... Everyone analyzes historical data, but there are few millionaires....

+!+!+!+!

I completely agree that there's no need for statistics... Here's what we got. The program is trading in demo mode for now. It is not the same Expert Advisor as here. I am struggling with minuses (I am forcing the Expert Advisor). I did not give a damn about the Plus a long time ago. The principle is similar. Under no circumstances double trades, do not put stops and profits. Logic and nothing but logic! The indicator is used without statistics. This is for today. It's trading - 10% of the deposit is a pledge. Multicurrency

7Konstantin7:
and the netting... it's a risk, though...
That's what I'm saying - I've traded on a grid before... waiting to make a profit is a bitch. I don't have the nerve for it.

elmucon:
That's what I'm saying - I've traded on a grid before... Waiting to make a fucking profit is a pain in the ass. I don't have the nerve for it.
I'd love to trade fast) but I don't have anything... so far only the grid in principle (glad)

TEXX:

RALLY continues ! :)

Details:
Gross Profit:11 060.82Gross Loss:2 548.58Total Net Profit:8 512.24
Profit Factor:4.34Expected Payoff:35.62
Absolute Drawdown:0.00Maximal Drawdown:666.22 (1.39%)Relative Drawdown:1.39% (666.22)
Total Trades:239Short Positions (won %):169 (81.66%)Long Positions (won %):70 (75.71%)
Profit Trades (% of total):191 (79.92%)Loss trades (% of total):48 (20.08%)
Largestprofit trade:720.00loss trade:-295.75
Averageprofit trade:57.91loss trade:-53.10
Maximum($):22 (1 310.00)consecutive losses ($):7 (-398.38)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count):1 392.24 (21)consecutive loss (count):-538.06 (3)
Averageconsecutive wins:6consecutive losses:2

On which advisor?

And this is what I put in this afternoon) there are a lot of orders here.

You should at least say on which board you are gaining momentum!

elmucon:

I may not be as pretty, but 89.43 per cent profit for the day, I think a decent result for the real

(I think the deposit will be doubled by nightfall...)

Better to double in a month, it's safer that way :))))

autoss:

There's lots of them, take any one you like :)

autoss:

They're all the same everywhere... yes martin

it depends on you which parameters-risk you like...)

7Konstantin7:

They're all the same everywhere... yes martin

it depends on you which parameters-risk you like...)

Minimal risk and stable earnings...