[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 195

I think the drawdown can be 150 200 points sometimes) I read about trading in portfolios and they say it's OK, but sometimes the drawdown is too big, but they trade 4 pairs)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 80 pips)

more than a hundred shots fired

7Konstantin7:
I think the drawdown may be 150-200 pips sometimes) I've read how portfolios trade seems to be ok, but sometimes the drawdown is too big, but they trade 4 pairs)
No, it's not a portfolio, it's a triangular hedge) Open three positions EURUSD+1 GBPUSD-0.85 EURGBP-1 and see how it respond s.

I didn't even feel everything as before watch on)

OnGoing:
Not exactly, it's not a portfolio but a triangular hedge) Open three positions EURUSD+1 GBPUSD-0.85 EURGBP-1 and see how it beh aves.
Definitely a good idea.)

Kostya, please cut it out, it's not a chat room.

Think about it, not everyone is interested in reading "The right defender goes to the left flank, the defence is breached and... ГООО-О-О-О-О-О-О-Л-Л-Л-Л!!!!!!!" )

OnGoing:

Kostya, please cut it out, it's not a chat room.

Think about it, not everyone is interested in reading "The right defender goes to the left flank, the defence is breached and... ГООО-О-О-О-О-О-О-Л-Л-Л-Л!!!!!!!" )

Exactly)

How does Ilana feel????

Are there any alive? )))