[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 184

OnGoing:
Not at all, encumbrance is precisely the most frequent stumbling block... I've already quoted Einstein a couple of dozen pages earlier...)

So it is there, where quantitative estimations give only qualitative result (if I understand it...., because you are already relaxed a little, however ;) )..... do not try to twist - in trading, as in many other areas, estimation of results using algebra is available with 100% confidence and no assumptions, conjectures, probabilities and statistics ... ;) ....

And, also this, a much bigger stumbling block is the lack of knowledge and understanding. So, the "debunkers" are basically debunking their own ignorance, even though they don't realise it themselves ;)......

VladislavVG:

That's where quantitative estimations give only qualitative results (if I understand...., because you're already relaxed a bit ;) )..... Don't try to distort - in trading, as in many other areas, estimation using algebra is available with 100% certainty and there are no assumptions, conjectures, probabilities and statistics... ;) ....

And, also this, a much bigger stumbling block is the lack of knowledge and understanding. So, the "debunkers" are basically debunking their own ignorance, even though they don't realise it themselves ;)......

И.... the bottom line ? i mean in the forex market

nikat97:
И.... bottom line ? i mean in the forex market

What do you mean?

To clarify:

1. with algebra you can verify the result of a trade, without any speculation. Consequence - lock is not a strategy: it is a form of recording trades, which has nothing to do with earnings.

2. You cannot predict reliably. 3.

3. TA is needed to determine the current state of the market. That is, the most effective strategy is following the market.

Many people wrote about it on this forum. Who is to blame if they do not want to listen/hear/understand?

The truth is old, if that's what you mean, if not, then I don't get it.

VladislavVG:
What are you talking about?

Drawing mathematical conclusions about the consistency of the market. Is it possible to make money? Did you make it?

The force that moves the price chart is not mathematically calculated. Fact. At least humanity does not have knowledge of this scale in the open.

nikat97:

Conclusion of mathematical conclusions of the market sequence. Is it possible to make money? Have you got it?

The force that moves the price chart is not mathematically calculated. Fact. At least humanity does not have knowledge of this scale in the open.

Added to the previous post - he who has ears to hear.

I should add: the strength cannot be calculated, but an integral estimation of the situation + analysis of past reactions is quite sufficient: remember, despite the diversity of external factors, decisions to place positions and satisfy orders are made by people ;) ... with all the consequences.....

VladislavVG:

What do you mean?

Clarification:

1. with algebra you can verify the result of a trade, without any speculation. Consequence - lock is not a strategy: it's a form of trade accounting that has nothing to do with earnings.

2. You cannot predict reliably. 3.

3. TA is needed to determine the current state of the market. That is, the most effective strategy is following the market.

Many people wrote about it on this forum. Whose fault is it that they don't want to listen/hear/understand?

The truth is old, if that's what you mean, if not, then I don't get it.

I received an answer

nikat97:
I received an answer
I'm really happy for you.

nikat97:

The mathematical conclusions of market consistency are deduced. Is it possible to make money? Did it work for you?

It is on the "forex" that it is not calculated. And here large lots are sometimes bought/sold simply because a large exporter needs to pay taxes, or fines. I.e. TA practically doesn't work.

But there are plenty of other markets and opportunities. They don't have the magical illusionary Metatrader, though. And it doesn't cost ten quid to enter.

4x-online:

It is on the "forex" that it is not calculated. And here large lots are sometimes bought/sold simply because a large exporter needs to pay taxes, or fines. I.e. TA practically doesn't work.

But there are plenty of other markets and opportunities. They do not, however, have the magic-illusory Metatrader. And it doesn't cost 10 quid to enter.

Throw in some links, let's check it out.

nikat97:
Throw in some links, let's check it out
Read the thread carefully and check it out.