[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 181

you can even roughly three identical wipers with a perius first 14 second 14-6 third 14+6 (+6) - this is a shift forward)

if after 6 minutes the breakers don't cross the trend and the lock switch the lock release will give the owl a signal in the form of a limit of 10% of the amount

The idea of breaking even in drawdowns has been put forward here. Here it is. The principle: a slumped drawdown is covered by a profit afterwards

)))))

vladds:

if the bags don't cross after 6 minutes of interruptions

Don't... I'm sorry, what? :)

mikola2:
Don't over... I'm sorry, what? :)
I am aware of my illiteracy!

vladds:
I am aware of my illiteracy!

Well done!

But that's no reason to think everyone around me is a fool, a loser or a jealous person, is it?

Hearing - SHARA!!!, how to all jump into the pit, then collectively look for a way out )))

mikola2:

Commendable!

But that's no reason to think everyone around you is a fool, a loser or a jealous person, is it?

did i say anything to anyone or did i insult them or say that they were stupid?!

or..... what then?

vladds:

Did I say anything to anyone or did I insult anyone or say that one or the other is a fool?!

or..... what then?

Ouch, don't sweat it! A serious face doesn't suit you... :)

I suspect that most people reading this thread find you quite sympathetic in your sincerity... It's impossible to look at a frolicking kitten without being touched... :)

From me personally, thank you very much. In all seriousness.

And good luck with your trading...