[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 176

and this is how the euro lot only mini has also started since monday)

7Konstantin7:
and this is how the euro lot only mini has also started since monday)

one question! REAL?

vladds:

one question! REAL?
Nah) I'm just testing and then I'll go for real... it's the first time I've been involved in owls...

7Konstantin7:
No) I'm telling you I'm testing and then I'm going for real... This is the first time I got into owls...

I got tired of losing too much money myself, but I had to buy a lot of owls, I looked all alone, no chance to win, and then I saw Ilan run it, and the first thing I got mad at was that I traded in one of the sides and there was no baptized one!)

vladds:

So I, too! I got tired of sinking by myself, and here I got bored of it and watched all the owls as one, without a chance to win, and then I saw Ilan run, and the first thing vsobesirovano that traded in one side, and the baptized was not! here we are, they began to operate and revive good people here! helped now big plans with small hopes :)))
)))) ah yes ;))

7Konstantin7:
I'll try the tests later on in real life)) It's better that way than to drain it myself))))
What kind of conversation could there be? Autodumping is certainly better! :)))

vladds:
or better yet, rename it "learn how to drain the seleniums" )

Hi all, keep working)

khorosh:
What kind of conversation could there be? An automatic is better, of course! :)))
)))

OnGoing:

Hello all, working on it)

How is it working for you and not for me?! I don't get it!!

vladds:

How it works for you and not for me! I don't get it!!!
Get yourself a thousand accounts. One or two out of a thousand will do the trick. The rest won't.