[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 163

Hooray!!!! Pulled out :))))

I mean, the variable has been pulled out and the trade is still hoping to buy.....

OnGoing:
Not really. And transaction costs, plus floating spreads, swaps - in this case a mosquito buzz).

More bullshit. And what instrument do you use to measure "gentleness"? There is only one language everyone understands - the language of numbers.

And as for costs, you still don't understand the world you're trying to get into. This is especially true of forex. Here the broker is free to have you as his absent conscience allows him.

I am still above the funds that were at the beginning of the day..... As soon as I close all the positions that I opened with my hands, I will immediately post the funds chart, and for clarity I will also run the classical illan in the test, let's see the difference.....

LeMaxx:
Doesn't work, -$100 real

for what period? tell me the date you have something wrong!

nikelodeon:
I am still above the funds that were at the beginning of the day..... As soon as I close all the positions that I opened with my hands, I will immediately post the funds chart, and for clarity I will also run the classical illan in the test, let's see the difference.....

that's two different things, like candy and crap!

khorosh:
Is that Ilan?

This is krqx, from November 23

4x-online:

More bullshit. And what instrument do you use to measure "gentleness"? There is only one language everyone understands - the language of numbers.

And as for the costs, you still don't understand the world you're trying to get into. This is especially true of forex. Here the broker is free to have you as his absent conscience allows him.

You've probably just not seen this toy in action. Run at least a day on the demo and questions will disappear by themselves, even like it).

A bit different, I've seen it before, it builds the grid itself, only decreasing in volume. I may have to think about it, though)

OnGoing:
I've been in "combat" conditions quite a bit, believe me) You probably just haven't seen this toy in action. Run at least a day on the demo and questions will disappear by themselves, even like it).

I'm not interested in toys. Naigrazhena already.

If you have any doubts about the profit, you may use the link on monitoring and give me the link. Are you ready for this?