[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 135

Reshetov:
And discovery prices tell the truth and only the truth, laying their hand on sacred scripture - Elliott Wave Theory.

No, of course we need to control the opening bar. I.e. trade only on formed bars....

OnGoing:
That's if you set it and forget it, and don't change anything in the classic Ilana. But it's better to do nothing than to trade like that.)

What do you mean? Better to do nothing than trade like this???? So having a mega stock, you can put it in and forget about it, and you can take a little bit off....

nikelodeon:

Meaning? It's better to change nothing than to trade like this???? So with a mega stock, you can put it on and forget it, And you can take a little bit of it off....
We will not be able to withdraw, because we will be in constant drawdown. My point is that mega reserves alone won't help. It is necessary to move away from classic Ilan and add a lot of protection. To have something to put in your pocket)

I have estimated the optimum conditions for working with this TS.

1. starting lot should not be more than 0.01 on 5000 USD.

2. At a 2% drawdown (100 USD) I should lock the package of positions and continue working. The next time you do the same.

3. After passing a distance multiple of 100 pips - periodically open lots (it is better not all at once, but one at a time).

This way, you don't have to worry about it and you will not have to click like nuts during such trades, even if it is October 31st - November 1st (550 points).

Then you'll make money even with 1 million. About 20,000 c.u. daily.

OnGoing:

I have estimated the optimum conditions for working with this TS.

1. starting lot should not be more than 0.01 on 5000 USD.

2. At a 2% drawdown (100 USD) I should lock the package of positions and continue working. The next time you do the same.

3. After passing a distance multiple of 100 pips - periodically open lots (it is better not all at once, but one at a time).

This way, you don't have to worry about it and you will not have to click like nuts during such trades, even if it is October 31st - November 1st (550 points).

Then you'll make money even with 1 million. About 20,000 c.u. daily.

When am I going to get a lakh? ))

Yeah, well, the only thing that helps is locking in a certain amount of drawdown, and doing the right thing loca.....

by the way, what i did on friday.

1. Locked in the buoys (opened a sell)

2. After an hour maybe a bit more, started up the ylans again in the trade. Thereby I earned some money. I.e. won back the lock a little bit.....

3. After some work. I opened the lot and made the ellan work on old positions.

Finally closed the mega lot in bai (just got lucky), but at the moment of closing there was a big position in sell, then in buy. The market was going that way as if it was gathering griefers. It's Friday all the same........

Because I just did not want to postpone my trades to weekend, I closed everything....... I will do it every Friday from now on. At market close all positions should be closed.

But I think the following as well as Ongoing....

1. If the drawdown on the deposit is a certain percentage. Losing!!!!!

2. After waiting for the time, we start the illayenes and they slowly start to win back the lock.

3. After 20% of lock is gained, watch the market and open the lock. (It is important to switch the Ilan to the hanging positions when opening the lock) and try to win it back.

4. If the timing is not successful, and drawdown eats 20% of the won position, we again lock.

And so on, until we are lucky. In this case the drawdown of a deposit will not exceed the initially set drawdown percentage.

Do not forget that in case of a lot, you have to wait for the movement to finish. I.e. look strictly on H1 and when the trend stopped, start the Ilan until it recoups 20% of the lock, then risk again by opening the lock.

Thus, the deposit may hold at least 5 lots. Having tested Ilan on half-year (minute) found only 5-10 moments of depo's rough drawdown. So judge for yourself.....

I think we learned how to make a profit in the flute, but the trend is giving us death, we need to know in advance if there is no news or if there is information that today will be falling, then just let it trade to the bottom, can not we trend?

A clasic illan chooses which way to open on two indicators, we have crossed illans and let them float free, just for luck, that's not the way to go)

nikelodeon:

But I think the following as well as Ongoing....

1. If the deposit drawdown is a certain percentage. Losing!!!!!

2. After waiting for the time, we start the illayenes and they slowly start to win back the lock.

3. After 20% of lock is gained, watch the market and open the lock. (It is important to switch the Ilan to the hanging positions when opening the lock) and try to win it back.

4. If the timing is not successful, and drawdown eats 20% of the won position, we again lock.

And so on, until we are lucky. In this case the drawdown of a deposit will not exceed the initially set drawdown percentage.

Do not forget that in case of a lot, you have to wait for the movement to finish. I.e. look strictly on H1 and when the trend stopped, start the Ilan until it recoups 20% of the lock, then risk again by opening the lock.

Thus, the deposit may hold at least 5 lots. Having tested Ilan on half-year (minute) found only 5-10 moments of depo's rough drawdown. So judge for yourself.....

I agree, it's a good idea, but 20% is too much, for me it's better to leave a larger margin of maneuver. We should make small packs, and then we won't be afraid to open the lock.

On the other hand, with this approach we may spend the whole day just to win back the drawdown, then again to enter the lot and win back. And when you earn?))

By the way, a thought occurred to me! What if the step between new orders first is 3 points, and when it rises, it is 1 point, i.e., do not multiply the step, and vice versa divide it! from larger to smaller recall that now it is not multiplied or multiplied!