[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 134

Well, there's no way around it!

nikelodeon:
Guys. Urgent!!! I downloaded the minutia and the terminal started hovering violently what to do?
Work on the opening prices of the minute bars. I've been working this way for a long time. The tics still lie.

Can you tell me how to prescribe or can someone prescribe in the last EA in this thread,

If you have set TakeProfit=0, you can check if all orders will be closed with a profit. We have set TakeProfit=0.

You can change it in the settings.

dofer-dert:

Can you tell me how to prescribe or can someone prescribe in the last EA in this thread,

If you set TakeProfit=0, you will not be able to close any order if you get a profit. We have set TakeProfit=0.

You can change it in the settings.

Put an EA on the chart in parallel .

sammi61:

Put an EA on the chart in parallel .

OK. Thank you very much.

Fucking hell, I never waited for the test to finish. The test took too long on the minutes, BUT the Sova never lost, although at one point the drawdown was brutal..... So not much good :((((

why do i have strange test results ?

on the minute from september 21st to november 25th

♪ on the five minutes ♪

The funny thing is, for a classical system, it takes a million dollars to make 53,000 bucks in six months. That's pretty decent. The question is. Where do you get a million dollars? No one knows?

nikelodeon:

The funny thing is, for a classical system, it takes a million dollars to make 53,000 bucks in six months. That's pretty decent. The question is. Where do you get a million dollars? No one knows?

That's if you set it and forget it, and don't change anything in the classic Ilana. But it's better to do nothing than to trade like that)

khorosh:
Work at the opening prices of the minute bars. I've been working that way for a long time. The tics still lie.
And opening prices tell the truth and only the truth by putting your hand on the sacred scripture - Elliott Wave Theory.