[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 126

vladds:

I tried to wait for the avalanche and then I put real money on it. By the way, today was the day that Monday would happen, no one knows exactly. After every avalanche, the robot should automatically start an EA for a certain time and then turn it off until the next avalanche comes and after it has passed the robot starts working again for a certain time!

Yes too thought, waiting for a mega trend and when it's over. At one o'clock say. I also thought that if we wait for a mega-trend and then it finishes, say one hour, then we may use Ilan, but with a bigger lot. It will not work much, but with a sufficient level of profit....

nikelodeon:

... Then you can switch on Ilan, but with a higher lot. It will not work much, but with a sufficient level of profit....
Here, IMHO, even without "increased" everything will be fine.

Fucking hell, now I want to close all the positions, so I've switched off the selling ilanin for now, I've got a set of bays left. I'd like to go up a bit, that's it, I'm good to go for the weekend....

or another option is to make the bai more often and the baize less often so make the baize twice as expensive as 0.002 of the bai and 0.01 of the baize

And in general - to make a glamorous trend-flat switch for some "senior" one, perhaps on a more senior timeframe... If there is a trend - trade on one of Avalanche variants with MM on Martin, if there is a flat - trade on Ilan... so-so...

vladds:
or another variant is that the market plummets more often than baiys and the baize is 0.01

it's because the market pulls down sharper, steeper and more without a turn...:-) that's its peculiarity, based on the history of quotes.

Roman.:
And in general - to make a glamorous trend-flat switch for some "senior" one, perhaps on a more senior timeframe... If there is a trend - trade on one of Avalanche variants with MM on Martin, if there is a flat - trade on Ilan... so-so...

You should always get something, or a Kamikaze or a Denosaurus, but don't just stand still!

It's been quite a day today, with unreal losses all day long..... Ain't that a bitch!!!

Roman.:

it's because the market is bouncing back down sharper, steeper and more relentless...:-) that's its peculiarity, based on the history of quotations.

it means keeping up with the market!

nikelodeon:
It's been quite a day today, with unreal losses all day long..... Ain't that a bitch!!!

))))))))) pure piitnitsa! ))